Pick up line ver. 2

-"I bet I can make Diana blush"- She said looking at Amanda, both groups the red team and the green were sitting on the same table.

-"I bet you can't"- Amanda grinned.

-"Ten bucks"- Akko said extending her hand, which Amanda took quickly. -"I'll be right back"- she said standing up and walking toward the blue team's table.

-"Hey, Akko is coming"- Barbara said looking at the brunette.

-"Hey girls"- Akko greeted to the due then looked at Diana -"Can I ask you something?"-

-"Yeah, sure, what is wrong?"- Diana said now paying her complete attention to Akko.

-"Did it hurt?"- Akko asked with a silly smiled.

Diana looked confused and the only response she could make was -"Huh?"-

-"When you fell from heaven"- Akko smirked, giving the girl a wink.

Diana's face went a bit pink, but she still controlled the situation trying to turn it around.

-"No, but I stung, when I was crawling back from hell"-  Diana said confident, thinking the girl infromt of her wouldn't have a reply.

Akko looked surprised before smirking again, looking slowly up and down at the girl -"Well, no wonder you are so hot"- Akko's eyes sparkle when she notice Diana's face go completely red, opening and closing her mouth without a word coming from it.

-"Oh! Are you fucking kidding me!?"- Amanda's voice could be heard from afar.

-"I won!"- Akko reply, looking at Diana and blowing her a kiss before going back to her group, skipping and screaming at Amanda that she won.