San Valentine Special 2/5

Diana was walking toward the principal's office, being called by some kind of rumors that has spread.

As she walked in, an annoying tone meet her ears.

-"I like her! But that has never happen! I can't even look at her without getting embarrass only to start a fight! So how the heck would be that true!"- Akko screamed at Finnelan crossing her arms.

-"Well, let's hear her part, Miss Diana, Are you recognized with the rumors?"- The teacher said lifting an eyebrow.

Diana's thought were still surrounding the first words Akko said, before shaking her head, her cheeks heating up -"I may know what they are speaking about, but I have been to busy lately to even know what it is about"- She said as she cleared her throat.

-"Diana, are you alright?"- Akko asked concerned, moving closer to the girl and placing her hand on the girl's cheek.

-"Uh... um..."- Diana stutter out 'She is way to close! Her hand is so soft' She thought -"Y-Yes I am fine!"- Diana said rather loudly,pushing herself away from Akko, noticing the slight hurt in the girl's eyes.

The professor cleared her throat -"the rumor says that you girl's had been doing lewd thing in the bathroom, getting yourself iside, closing all windows and doors"- She finish saying.

-"I would remember banging such a pretty girl, but once again, I haven't done such thing!"- Akko said now a bit frustrated.

-"I don't ever recall doing that, but I sure wouldn't forget that, if it ever happen"- Diana said blushing furiously, looking toward the side, hiding half of her face with her hand.

Finnelan for some reason didn't knew what to said, hearing such respond from the students left her speechless.

-"Very well, you may leave, both of you, be careful with what you guys do, now scram, I don't want to see you guys anymore"- The professor let out a frustrated sigh.

Once outside the office, they walked away, once a bit farther away, Akko pinned Diana to the wall.

-"I really am now curious, will you really won't forget it?"- She purred out, brushing one hand on the girl's thigh, sending shiver up the blonde's spine.

-"A-Akko, W-what a-are y-you doing!?"- She whisper yelled, embarrass, looking toward the side, evading the girl's eyes.

-"I like you"- Akko said.

Diana's eyes widen, abruptly looking toward Akko, who leaned in and kissed her softly.

The blonde didn't react first still shocked, before giving in, after a bit both of them broke the kiss, catching their airs.

-"I really like you, have been since we first meet, I really want something with you, start slow so it could last longer"- Akko admited with a sweet smile on her face.

Diana was focused on the girl's eyes, looking for a hint that this was some dumb joke the girl came up with, but as soon as she notice that there wasn't, a small smile made her way to her lips.

-"I like you too"- She admited, leaning in and kissing the girl again.

-"Girls!!!"- Finnelan's voice was heard echoing throughout the hallway.

-"Oh shit!"- Akko cursed as she broke the kiss, glancing at the professor furiously walking toward them.

The brunette smile, and glanced back at the blonde, pecking her lips -"Run"- She whispered before taking the girl's hand and rushing away.