Spring 1

Akko was walking down the street, watching the pink flowers of the trees around her.

-"Akko!!"- A familiar voice caught her attention, she glanced back, seeing Amanda riding her bike.

-"Oh hey Amanda, long time no see"- She answer, higfiving the girl.

-"Yeah, kinda been busy with the big game coming soon, so how have you been? I heard you broke up with Andrew"- Amanda asked, leaning on her bike.

-"Oh awesome, want me to come and see you in your game?"- Akko started -"And yeah, I caught him cheating on me with some girl, beside I was looking for an excuse to leave him, but I kinda didn't left him before cuz' without me he would have still been licking his father's shoes"- the brunette finish with a indiferent tone, shrugging it off.

-"Oh wow, anyways, changing topic, do you want to come with me to the coffe downtown? I heard it was pretty good from Jasminka"- Amanda said, looking at the girl waiting for an answer.

-"Um, yeah sure, why not"- Akko answered, Amanda let the brunette get in her bike, rushing down the street.

When they arrive, Akko glanced toward the inside, her heart jumped a bit, noticing a beautiful blonde girl sitting on one of the tables, speaking with two girls, one with oragen hair and the other with dark blue hair.

They both walked in, Akko said her order and sat on the chair a bit far from the group she was looking at, Amanda sat beside her, speaking of her coming game, before noticing the girl wasn't even listening.

She moved her hand in front of the girl, but there was no reaction, before deciding to see what her friend was looking at.

She glanced to the group, her eyes in awe, to the three beautiful girls, but only one caught the attention of Akko the most.

-"Go and talk to them"- Amanda said.

Akko abruptly looked at her friend -"Why?"- She said, feeling butterfly on her stomach.

-"You have been looking at her since we got it, but I bet you won't be able to get her number"- She smirked looking at the brunette who haf just lifted an eyebrow.

-"Are you doubting my skills?"- Akko asked.

Amanda nodded, a satiesfied smirk on her face.

-"You'll pay me the game ticket, and If I get her to come it will be two"- Akko answered standing from her chair.

-"Alright, of not you'll have to go out with me"- Amanda laughed.

Akko walked up to the girl.

-"Excuse me beautiful stranger, can I have five minutes to hit on you?"- Akko asked, glancing at the blonde, she gasped in awe meeting a pair of blue eyes.

-"You can try"- The blonde said, looking at Akko weirdly.

Akko smiled -"First of all, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"- She said a goofy smile on her face.

The blonde giggle -"Nice try, I am not giving my number to a total stranger"- She said, paying her full atention to the brunette.

Meanwhile her friends were watching and making a bet that she will or will not give her number in the end.

-"That is too bad, cuz' I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes"- Akko smiled, watching the blonde laugh.

-"But have you realized I may not even like girls and you are still hitting on me?"- The blonde asked.

-"Oh worry not, spagetti is straight until it gets wet"-

At this the blonde couldn't take it, she laughed out loud, taking out a small piece of paper and writing something down.

-"Good heavens, Name is Diana Cavendish"- She said giving Akko the paper with her phone number.

-"Heavens? That reminds me, Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?"- Akko asked taking out her phone and saving the contact.

Diana nodded, her cheeks in a pinkish color -"Sure"- was the only thing she answered.

Akko took the picture, placing it as the picture for the contact then walked away, after blowing a kiss to the girl.

She sat back with Amanda.

-"I can't believe you just did that"- Amanda said her mouth wide open.

Akko smirk -"What do you want to see as prove? Her phone number, her picture or know her name?"- she finish showing the three things on her phone.

-"Unbelievable"- She said, taking out her phone and dealing a number -"Yo' Coach I need two tickets for the coming game"- She said, waited for a responce before nodding -"Sure, I'll pick them up tomorrow, thanks, bye"- she hung up the call.

Watching Akko smiling like an idiot.

-"I hate you, I don't understand how you do this"- she said facepalming herself.

-"Is a gift"- she finish throwing both hands up in surrender.

I have a question for you guys....

How many of you understand spanish??

Just a question, I'm kinda thinking of updating a spanish one, a complete story of Diakko, but I'm doubtung about it. If not I'll have to change it

And Yay!!! This book have more than a 100 votes!! This is so exciting!! Thanks ya'll really <3