Underwater

Akko and Diana decided to invite the girls to the river, to pass the time.

-"I brought the food!"- Jasminka's muffled voice cold be heard as she threw a chip on her mouth.

-"More likely who are going in?"- Akko asked in her usual esthusiastic voice.

Almost everyone threw her hands in the air except Diana. While everyone walked away, Akko stayed behind, stopping in front of Diana.

-"Boo, are you alright?"- She asked her girlfriend, looking at her concerned.

Diana lifted her head, hearing her nickname and stayed looking at Akko, a confliction reflected on her eyes.

-"Diana, you can trust me with anything, what is the matter?"- Akko asked picking the girl's hand.

Diana nervously played with her fingers -"I... I don't really know how to swim.."- She trailed off, knowing Akko would laugh at her.

Akko shook her head, squeazing lightly the girl's hand -"Is going to be alright, I'll be by your side"- She reasured her girl.

Diana looked back to Akko.

-"Do you trust me?"- Akko asked backing away a little and extending her hand for the girl to take.

Diana looked at it hesitant.

-"Diana, Do you trust me?"- Akko asked this time a bit lower, scared that her girfriend didn't trusted her enough.

Diana nodded, walking closer and placing her hand on Akko's -"Which by now, leave the way"- she said trying to sound brave.

Akko giggle at it, by how cute she was and continue walking toward the river with the others.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~♡

After teaching Diana how to swim, and taking a break, Akko looked up, seeing the cliff from where she jumped before.

-"Diana, come with me"- She whispered to the blonde beside her, waiting for a respond.

Diana nodded, and stood up from where she sat, walking behind the brunette.

They both arrived at the cliff and Akko looked down.

-"Let's jump together"- Akko said, looking straight at her girl's eyes.

Diana's body started to tremble -"Why would I do that!?"- She squeaked out, slowly looking down.

-"I told you, I wasn't going to let anything happen to you, I just want to do something"- Akkp said, picking on hand of the girl -"We'll do it together"-
Diana let out a sigh, bot wanting to disapoint her girlfriend, she nodded. Akko smiled wide, and took a step back, waiting for Diana to get ready, as soon as the blonde calmed herself she nodded signally she was ready.

They both rushed and jump, feeling nervousness, scared and free, their adrenaline rising as they fall.

Once their body meet with the water, both girl's came back for air, Akko smiled, watching how Diana looked up to the cliff and smile to herself like saying, I did it in her mind.

Akko swam closer, and went under water, pulling Diana without warning with her.

Diana felt like drowning, but something pushed the thought away, the moment she open her eyes, she saw Akko lip locking with her, she closed her again, accepting the kiss and making in deeper.