Bad reputation

She got a bad reputation, She takes the long way home

Akko saw her from afar, watching the blonde frown, looking at the floor as she changed the usual road, taking the long one this time.

And all of my friends seen her naked
Or so the story goes

Akko heard her friends speaking about the blonde, how her body was, and how they swear they have seen her, making her feel disgust by the way they spoke of the girl.

Mistakes we all make them
But they won't let it go

-"Look, It's her again"- a girl said.

-"She should feel ashamed"- someone else said.

And so they continue, getting worse with each comment and even ones that weren't even true.

no
Cause she's got a bad reputation
But I know what they don't, hmm

Akko stood infront of the blonde.

-"Diana"- She softly said, gaining the girl's attention.

The sobbing didn't vanish, instead it got louder -"I can't Akko, is too much, It was only a kiss, the rest of the story is a lie! I can't stand this no more"- She cried.

The brunette without thinking, leaned down and hugged her.

And I don't care what they say about you baby
They don't know what you've been through

-"Shh, they don't know what they are doing"- Akko softly said, caressing the girl's hair -"I don't care about the rumors, I know they aren't true"- She continue, pushing the girl slowly away to be able to look at the girl's eyes, using her thumb to clean the tears away.

Trust me, I could be the one to treat you like a lady
Let me see what's underneath, all I need is you

Akko pulled the girl, making their lips touch, the blonde hesitated at first, but soon relaxed and gave in.

-"I'm gonna treat you, how you should, but please, don't give up yet, I'm gonna help you go through this, you don't have to do it alone anymore"- Akko said in the lowest voice posible, brushing her thumb again, cleaning new found tears.

She got a bad reputation
Nobody gets too close
A sight of a soul when it's breaking.

Diana walked down the hallways, people bad speaking at her, but non would get close, everyone would walk away from her.

Making my heart grow cold
And into the deeper she's sinking
I'm begging her please don't let go

Akko would bite her lips, watching how the girl was treated, she had been getting in trouble by defending the girl, and she really didn't care.

-"Diana!"- She screamed, making the girl look at her, and a few more people that were around started whispering.

The brunette didn't care she open her hand, an invitation for a hug.

-"Why would you do that?"-
-"She is sick"-
-"She can ruin your reputation"-
-"She is no good"-

Akko glared at the people who had been commenting.

-"You don't know the best of her"- She said in an annoyed tone -"She is more caring and is more full of love, than you'll ever be"- She simply said before walking toward the blonde, pulling her into a kiss infront of everyone.

She's got a bad reputation
But she's all that... all I want, though
Hmm, yeah

Hope you like this one!! Since I'm not sure how it came out, it was a quick one tho..... but guys! I'm kinda bored, so any suggestion or idea, I would gladly accept it and dedicate the part to you! Hope you guys have a great day! Oh and I know is a bit late but.... Happy new year!