He doesn't deserve her 2/2

-"Where is Andrew?"- Akko asked.

Diana looked at her confused and fears in her eyes.

-"I promise I won't let anything happen to you, I just need to know where he is"- Akko reasured her.

Diana told her his house's direction, Akko nodded, and drove off.

-"What are you going to do?"- Diana asked watching Akko's expression become serious.

Akko didn't answer.

-"Hey, What are you going to do?"- She asked again.

Akko let out a sigh -"Sweetheart, you have been abused, the marks in your neck are prove of it"- Akko stopped, before glancing at Diana -"You don't deserve those marks"- she finish before glancing back at the road.

She notice the house in the distance, she continue toward it, parking in front of the house.

-"Will you come with me or stay in the car?"- Akko asked.

Diana was about to decline the offer and stay in the car, but saw Akko turning around and picking up a wodden bat from the back seat.

-"I'll go"- Diana answered quickly, getting out of the car.

Akko shrugged and got out of the car, she didn't even waited for someone to open the gate, she just climbed the gate, since Diana didn't wanted to press the buttons.

Diana's eye widen watching Akko break in.

-"There are dogs!"- The blonde said remembering the two pitbulls the guy had.

Akko nodded, hearing the dog's barking getting closer, she just stood there waiting for the dogs, the moment the dogs arrived they stopped midway, starring at the girl up and down, and the bat, they were about to growl but Akko glared at them -"Don't even think about it"- she said in a cold hard voice.

The dogs, after not sensing any fear in the girl, they both rushed away from her.

Akko kept walking after toward the door, she slowly knocked on the door, waiting for it to be answered.

Diana by now have pushed the key buttons opening the gate, and entering, not really knowing what to do as she watched the brunette calmly wait on the door.

The door open, showing a guy almost naked -"What do you want"- He said in a cold tone.

Akko sweetly smile -"Hey, Diana is this the guy who left those marks?"- Akko knew the answer but she wanted to make sure Andrew was seeing it.

Diana looked at him, and started to tremble fear on her eyes, before slowly nodding.

Akko took that as a yes, and slowly lifted her bat -"I'll introduce you to my little friend here"- She said a smirk on her face before swinging it hitting the guy on the side.

He stumble back, holding the side of his stomach -"Ugh, You bitch! Do you even know who I am!?"- Andrew screamed in pain, glaring at the girl.

-"Yeah, an asshole"- She said uninterested.

-"Omg! Andrew!"- Another woman's voice could be heard.

Akko and Diana lifted their head looking at the stranger.

-"You, sweetie do you know that girl?"- Akko asked in a sweet tone to Diana.

Diana shook her head.

-"Sweet"- Akko said, swinging the back again at Andrew, making him spit blood -"I hope you learn your lesson after this"- The brunette leaned down beside the guy -"By the way, I always knew she deserved better than a piece of trash like you"- She finish.

Looking up she saw the stanger calling the cops, and Akko just smile, she turned around.

-"Sh... she... is my... wife"- Andrew tried saying.

Akko smiled and looked at Diana's hand -"May I?"- She asked.

Diana lifted her hand, Akko took out the ring off her finger and walked back toward the guy -"I think this is yours"- She said introducing the ring on his mouth, and punching him on the nose.

She turned around and petted the two dogs, that were watching the scene not wanting to get in their bad side.

-"Those are mine"- Diana said in a whisper.

Akko nodded and signalled the dogs to follow her, she open the door again for the blonde and got on her car.

As she drived away, the cops siren could be heard from afar, as Diana glanced behind, she could see the cops car in front of the house.

-"Do you usually do things like that?"- The blonde asked.

Akko looked behind, then at the blonde before glancing back at the road -"I just like getting in trouble"- she said with a sweet smile on her face, like she was the most inocent girl there.