Are you serious...?

Diana was making dinner, wearing just a blue apron covering her front, the rest of her body exposed.

She was alone, so she really didn't mind wearing something else, singing and letting her body move at the rhythm of the music that was coming out of the small radio.

The food was almost finish, so she just looked at the clock.

-"She is about to arrive"- Diana said to herself, before leaning on the counter.

After a few minutes, the food was ready, turning them off, the door opened, revealing a brunette girl.

-"I'm home and Amanda came too!"- Akko screamed, letting her bag on the floor and taking of her jacket.

Walking toward the kitchen, she saw Diana leaning on the counter with a loving smile one her face.

Akko walked toward, the blonde following her with her eyes. The brunette's face went completely red, watching at how her girlfriend was dressed.

-"D... Di... ana..."- She stutters out, staying a bit far from her girl.

Amanda walks in, sitting in front of the counters, placing a bowl in front of her and opening it starting to eat, what seemed to be a salad.

Diana started to normally speak to Amanda.

Akko trying to control herself, but with no luck she close the distance between them, making her hand touch the blondes ass, making her tense by the touch, slowly going below the apron and reaching inbetween the girl's legs, caressing it softly and agonizing.

Diana, started to move slowly, feeling Akko's hand inside her, placing her own hand on her mouth, trying to control the moans that were fighting to escape her lips.

-"Diana what is the matter?"- Amanda ask taking a bit of her salad, lifting an eyebrow.

-"N... no... thing"- Diana moaned out, not knowing what to do, as Akko kept sending waves of pleasure throughtout her entire body, her legs almost going weak.

Amanda stopped eating, looking at Akko that was behind the girl, then glanced back at the blondes face, she leaned up.

-"Diana.... Are you naked?"- Amanda asked, now realizing what they were doing, she shook her head in disbelieve -"Are you serious guys? Right in front of my salad? You are disgusting"- Amanda said picking up her bowl and leaving.