Waving through a window

On the oustside, always looking in, will I, ever be more than I've always been? 'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass.

Akko tapped on the glass of the big house, she didn't knew why, but she was urged to do it.

I'm waving through a window.

She stooped tapping and waved, watching in a blur people speaking and walking.

She screamed, making words come out of her mouth louder than she'd have ever try, but nothing.

I try to speak, but nobody can hear, so I wait around for an answer to appear, while I'm watch, watch, watching people pass.

I'm waving through a window
Can anybody see, is anybody waving, back at me?

Akko leaned in the window, looking for someone who had seen her, but frowned when she didn't see anybody. But before she pushed away, their eyes meet.

We start with stars in our eyes, we start beliving that we belong.

A smile made his way toward the brunette's face, when she meet with blue ocean eyes, and light blonde hair. Soon the smile fade.

but every sun doesn't rise, and no one tells you where you went wrong.

As the blonde glanced away of the window, looking toward who knows where.

Akko led her head down, sadness over taking her, she pushed herself off the window, walking away of the house, as soon as she strted walking, she stumble herself with a branch for not looking.

When you're falling in a forest and there is nobody around, Do you really crash, or even make a sound?

Akko groaned.

-"Are you alright?"- A soft voice said making her lift her head up quickly, seeing the beautiful blonde infront of her, with a sweet smile on her face extending her hand.

Akko took it and smile.

-"Diana"- The blonde simply said.

And Akko scared to let the girl hear her voice, only signed -"Akko"-

Will I ever make a sound?

The name of the song is the title of the part XD if you'd wish to look for it completely.