Until next time

Her moans filled the room, inbetween the smell of sweat, sex juice and perfume, the alcohol couldn't go unknow.

Gripping down her nails in flesh skin, gaining a groan, blood marking after.

The blonde climax, laying down has a gasping mess, staring deep into red dark eyes, that still filled with lust.

-"Akko"- She huffed out reaching with her hand the girl's cheek, trailing after her finger tip, pushing a strand of hair behind the girl's ear -"We can't do this anymore"- She said pushing herself up.

Akko's eyes flashed with hurt, before changing to anger, lastly staying in understanding -"One more time"- She husked out, slowly connecting her lips with the blonde's and pushing her back down.

Diana moved her head a bit, letting the brunette to have space, as her teeths, meat with flesh, marking her.

-"He is going to be here any moment"- Diana groaned in pleasure, in her mind wanting to push her, but her body only pulled her in.

-"Isn't this trilling? How your body get more aroused by the thought of getting caught?"- Akko cooed in the girl's ear before softly nibbling on it.

Diana's body shivered -"Akko, why can't we just be together, I love you, you love me, why do we have to keep hurting other people?"- She pleaded.

Akko smirked, a goofy glint on her eyes -"But where is the fun on that?"- She teased -"We can't be together, is not what we feel about each other, is what the naughty things we do that keep things on fire"- She kissed the blonde hard, before breaking it and slowly moving down.

Diana's eye teared, before giving into the pleasure as Akko's finger moved inside her.

Akko chuckle -"Diana"- She softly mumble before giving a few deep rought strucks getting the girl to finish.

The brunette was satiesfied with her work -"Well, I better go back to my wife, Amanda doesn't look pretty when she is mad"- Akko giggle, standing from the bed and picking up her clothes.

-"Will I ever see you again?"- Diana asked not one bit feeling guilty, while admiring the brunette's body.

Akko smirked -"You should at least give it a bit of time, wouldn't want Andrew to mark you badly, and make me do something bad"- She said, leaning down infront of the bed, being in the girl's height.

Diana leaned into the girl, kissing her softly.

-"Until we see again, and next time, it won't be this gently"- Akko teased, pushing away and standing up, walking to the door, shooting one last flirtious smile before dissapearing from the girl's view.

-'I know I'll see you soon'- Diana thought, hugging tight her pillow, a small smile on her face before drifting to sleep.