Angels don't fall Part 3

Both girls where looking into each others, Diana was an angel but something was staining her soul, Akko was a demon but something didn't feel right.

-"I have been watching you for years"- Diana admited -"And I know you have been looking at me too"- she smiled.

Akko blushed -"I-I h-haven't"- She stuttered out, glancing away from the girl.

In that moment the door open, revealing Andrew a smirk on his face -"Akko, Father is..."- He trailed off, once he saw both girl, her sister and someone that shouldn't be there naked in bed.

-"What the... heck! Don't you even knock!?"- Akko screamed, throwing at the girl a pillow.

Andrew just shrugged, eyeying the blonde.

-"She is mine, don't even think about it"- Akko growled, standing up the bed.

-"Mjm, Father is looking for you"- He just hummed, giving the girl one last look -"If you ever get bored of her, my room is on the other side of this hallway"- He signaled.

Diana didn't said a word, she just stared blanckly at him, before glancing at Akko, who closed the door furiously once the boy had walked out.

Her tail was abrutly moving around, she indeed was mad, the blonde lifted an eyebrow, a smirk on her face, she stepped out of the bed, and walked behind Akko, she got a grip of the girl's tail.

At the contact, Akko let out a moan, falling on her knees to the floor -"D-D-Don't-t"- She moaned out.

Diana giggle to herself, moving her fingers on the girl's tail, Akko shifted on the floor, trying to hold back her moan.

The blonde, lifted her hand, tail still on it, and took it to her mouth, shucking the tip of it, sending waves of pleasure throught the brunette's body, moaning even louder.

Akko's body was turned on, her face red, she quickly moved, making now the blonde being pushed on the floor, she leaned down and... kissed her.

They had been doing it, withou the kiss, this took Diana off guard, she tried to move away, but Akko took a grip of the girl's hands.

-"This is your fault"- The brunette groaned, using her tail, moving it on inbetween the girl's leg, she started to brush it up and down, hearing a low moan from the girl.

Diana had forgotten the reason on why she didn't wanted to be kissed, she pulled the brunette back down, her taste was a bit spice, but at the same time sweet, she didn't knew how she pulled that off, but she did and she liked it.

Akko pushed her tail inside the blonde, the warm hugging itself around her tail made her moan, this was affecting her the same way it did to the blonde, she kept moving her tail back and forth, faster and faster.

Akko pushed back a bit, Diana pushing up,arching her back,while there lips still connected, the kiss was addicting, non-of them dared to pull away, until the air was something essential to them, at the moment they broke the kiss, they reached their climax, making both girl come.

Akko tried to take her tail out of the girl, but Diana squished her inside, not wanting the girl to end.

-"More, I want more"- Diana gasped out, moving her hands down, gripping on the girl's tail, moving it herself inside and out.

Akko started moving it again on her own, entering more the girl, she moved her hands to the girl's breats and started to massage them, rougly, licking and biting the other.

Diana placed both hand on her mouth muffling the loud moans that wanted to escape her, Akko started to go quicker with her tail, Diana got to her limits, but Akko yet didn't stop, making her have a few waves of pleasure making her climax again.

Akko stood up, after trying Diana, she picked her up from the floor, and took her to the bed, she dressed up and walked out of the room.

Once she entere the throne room, the doors closed and her father stood there.

-"Father"- She said, in a disguted voice.

-"Daughter"- He said, his voice angry.

-"What do you want?"- She asked crossing her hands.

-"The portal is open, and your brother told me what you have in your room"- He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

-"So?"- She asked glaring dagger at her brothe that sat beside him, with a smirk on his face.

-"She can't be here!"- His father snapped out, walking closer to the girl.

-"Why not!? I found her, Angels don't fall, you said it yourself"- Akko argued not afraid of having her father infront of her.

-"You don't know what you are doing!"- He said, picking the girl by the collar and lifting her up.

Akko open her wings and freed herself -"I don't care! I love her and I want to be with her!!"-

Her father backed away, she saw the same look he once had.

-"She is your sister!!"-