A dream come true

-"Diana~"- Akko moaned out loud, not caring who would pass on the hallway, she was alone on her room, Sucy and Lotte had gone out, and she really didn't wanted to do anything else.

She slowly touched herself, thinking about the blonde, they really din't speak much, and if she did, they would always end up arguing.

-"Oh my~, fuck~, yes~"- She moaned again, bitting her lower lip, and clenching her free hand on her pillow.

After she came, someone knocked on the door, making her shoot off the bed, pulling down her white shirt, ner legs still stained with her juice, but she really didn't wanted to make who ever it was wait longer than it should.

She walked behind the door, hiding most of her body behind it and opening the door, just showing her heard and half of her body.

-"Diana!!"- She blushed seeing the blonde right in front of the room.

-"Umm... Akko... are you alright?"- The blonde asked, feeling kind of awkward, not really knowing what to say.

Akko closed the door, right in her face, breathing heavily.

-"You didn't hear anything did you?"- Akko asked not opening the door.

-"I... huh..."- Diana trailed off not knowing what to answer -"Can I come in?"- She asked after.

-"Fuck no"- Akko said, pushing herself from the door -"Give me a sec"- she continue, starting to take off her shirt to change, but midway in the process, she heard a click from the door, glancing toward it, her eyes went wide seeing the blonde, leaning on the door looking at her

Akko quickly let down her shirt, pushing her hands inbetween her legs to hold the shirts still, closing her eyes in embarrassment.

-"What the hell, Diana, I told you to stay outside"- Akko squeaked out, trying to hide her face.

-"We are both girls, you know, you don't have to be so embarress"- Diana started pushing herself off the wall, and closing the distance between her and the brunette.

-"B... but... thi... this... is... d... diferent..."- Akko stutter out, stepping back, feeling the corner of the bed on her back.

-"You know, I never knew you'd think of me that way"- Diana smirked, lifting her hand, and touching Akko's thigh, moving slowly up, and lifting the shirt in the process.

Akko tremble, a chill rushing through her spine.

-"I... I..."- Akko couldn't make anywords, feeling them vanish from her mind, as Diana's eyes looked at her, lust reflecting on them.

The brunette couldn't help it, when Diana passed her hand to the girl's ass, gropping her. She leaned in kissing her in the lips, hunger noticing.

Akko moaned in the kiss, when she felt the blonde's free hand make her way to her breast. Diana picked her up, placing her carefully on the girl's bed, carefully not to hit her head with the top bed.

-"Please, Diana, I want you in~"- cried out, combined by a moan, the blonde, kissed the girl back, playing with her tongue, fighting for dominance, winning she broke it, slowly yet hard bitting the girl's lower lips, almost making her bleed.

Her right hand started to go down, lifting the girl's shirt again, and touching the girl's private area, she still didn't wanted to go in, she started to tease the girl, touching around it.

Akko growled, desperatly wanting the blonde -"Diana~"- She groned.

Diana smiled -"Can you be a little patience?"- She asked sensing the girl getting wetter by the moment.

Akko moved her leg to the side, opening a bit more -"Diana~"- Was the only thing she said, in a angry tone, before moaning out feeling the girl's finger in, sending her waves of pleasure in her whole body.

Diana looked in awe, the embarras and pleasured face of Akko, not knowing how cute and pretty this side of her was -"Fuck, I think this will turn into a drug"- She whispered, before kissing the girl again, using her free hand to open the girl's mouth, stining her two fingers with saliva.

Akko didn't know why she felt so go, if it was because sombody else was touching her, or was it the fact that it was Diana, but she couldn't control her body.

Diana introducced another finger down there, easily going in, making it go around for a bit, letting more of the girl's juice out, before finding the girl's g spot.

Akko's back lifted a bit, an electric pleasure wave coming in, a moan louder than the other, not holding back anymore she gave in into the pleasure, dirtying Diana's hand, huffing for air after she fell back to the bed.

The blonde didn't took her hand out, she kept playing in the girl's g spot, making her come quickly like three more time's, meanwhile leaving wet, sluppy kisses around the girl's body, and sucking down on her breast.

-"D... Dia... Diana... plea... se... I... can't take it anymore~"- Akko cried out, coming on last time.

She closed her eyes, after Diana took out her hand, lifting it toward her mouth, and seductily licking off Akko's juice, the brunette had already open her eyes, watching the whole scene, she turned around and hide her face in the pillow.

-"You are mean"- She mumble, her body feeling hot, sweating a lot.

The blonde giggle, falling beside the brunette.

-"Maybe"- She said smiling and kissing the brunette again, this time, passionatly -"I think I might start liking you now"- She mumble.