I hate sports... right?

-"I hate sports! Why would I go and watch a girl soccer team, If I don't like it!"- Diana screamed at her two best friend, Hannah and Barbara who had been trying to make the girl go to a team with them.

-"Come on, you need a break!"- Barbara whined.

-"And we already have three tickets!"- Hannah continue, like always.

-"Too bad, I am not going"- Diana said crossing her hands.

Hannah and Barbara looked at each other, almost giving up, but they remembered something.

-"Hey, Hannah, do you think the brunette was in the team?"- Barbara asked thinking out loud, glancing by the corner of her eyes at the girl.

-"What was her name again? I think it was Akko, yeah, I think she was the captain of the team"- Hannah continue smiling closing her eyes.

-"Girls!! What are you guys waiting!? We are going to be late to the game!!"- Diana whined, her cheeks stained in pink, and a ticked in her hand.

-"But I thought you said you hated sport"- Hannah laughed, picking her jacket and walking to the door, with Barbara by her side.

Diana gasped -"How could you said that, I love sport!"- She dramatized, sticking out her tongue, before rushing out of the building and sitting in the back seat of the car.

Barbara shook her head a smile on her face and Hannah just laughed. After the three girl where in the car, Hannah drived away, going to the stadium.

When they arrive, Diana quickly jumped from the car, an excited look on her eyes.

-"I wonder if she is like that, because she want to see so much the game, or only watch her crush play"- Hannah whispered in Barbara's ears, gaining a shrugg from the girl.

They sat, and after a few minutes of waiting the game started, Akko rushed out with her team behind smiling and waving, she encoraged her team, and told them what to do in the field. They all cheered.

Akko glanced around the stadium, and saw a lot of familiar faces, but only one caught her attention, her crush was there! She felt her heat beat, and buttlerflies in her stomach. Her dorky smile didn't fade.

They started to play, after a few longs hours of playing, the game ended 3 to 15, LWA taking the lead. Akko jumped in victory, hive fiving the girl's in her team.

She glanced back to the people and saw the blonde, looking at them in awe, Akko smirked and took off her shirt, staying in her spot bra, was she sweaty, yes indeed, she was sprakly.

She walked up to the stadium, standing right in front of the blonde, without letting the girl to speak, she leaned down and pecked the girl's lips, deepening has she placed her shirt in the girl back neck and pulled her in, before the blonde could react, she pushed herself away and rushed back to her team, leaving her shirt behind.

-"I so fucking love sport!!!"- Diana screamed happily jumping up from her seat, and she took the shirt and hugged it to her chest and took a sniff of it, smeling the girl's perfume, and surprised the girl's sweat didn't stink, instead it smelled sweet.

-"Are you sure you like sport?"- Hannah laughed watching her friend, giggling like an idiot and jumping up and down, like a kid with a candy.

Diana eagerly nodded her head, watching Akko leave with her team, not before giving her a glance.

-"Yes I do"- She smile wide.