That's my shirt

Akko layed on the bed, a light t-shirt and black panties on, silently reading a book.

Her eyes darted to the clock, a smile made it's way to her lips -"1... 2... 3"-

-"Akko, I'm home!"- A girl's voice was heard from the entrance.

-"I'm in the room!"- Akko replied, going back to reading.

-"You won't believe my day, I was..."- Diana stopped midway, seeing her girlfriend -"That's my shirt!"- She groaned.

Akko chuckle, closing the book -"Babe, Is OUR shirt"- She simply replied sitting up, a smug smile on her face.

-"No is not, it's mine"- Diana said as she walked toward the bed, pulling Akko toward her, trying to pull off the shirt.

-"Unless you'll fuck me, there is no way I am taking it off"- Akko argue, pushing herself away from her girl.

Diana blushed -"But the shirt is mine"- She mumble looking to the side, not wanting to meet the girl's eyes.

Akko shook her head -"Once you accepted to be my girlfriend, it means your things are mine and my things are yours, so, this shirt is ours"- She giggle, pulling the girl closer, kissing her softly -"And those lips are also mine, I am the only one allowed to kiss them and bite them"- She finish, softly bitting and pulling them.

Diana groaned -"It's not fair, you always win!"- She cried out, giving up, hugging the giggling girl.