Summer 2

Akko:

Would you like to go to the beach tomorrow? X3

Diana:

I can check if I have nothing to do.
Wait a few.

Akko:

Sure.

Akko threw her phone on the bed, walking toward the shower, getting inside and taking of her clothes, an idea popped on her mind, walking back and picking her phone up, before going to the bathroom, she covered her privates area with the tower, taking a picture of her.

Akko:

I'm not sure about you, but I am feeling a little hot, but I have a bit of trouble with it, would you want to help me?

[IMAGE]

She placed the phone on the metal stand before entering the shower.

The phone's message rightone boomed five times, making Akko giggle, she dried her hand and picked the phone up.

Diana:

I have free tomorrow, pick me up at 1pm.

Diana:

Do you want to make me bleed to dead!

Diana:

My friends are looking at me weird because of you!!

Diana:

Gosh, you are fucking hot, I think I'm getting hot too.

Diana:

I am going there in 5 min.

Akko:

The door is open.

Was the only think she reply, placing the phone on the stand.

The front door open and closed quickly, a stumping was heard after, before the bathroom door opened up, showing a exhausted blonde, her hair messed up and sweat all her face.

Akko smirked -"At least you should have taken off your clothes"- she chuckle, looking at the girl up and down.

-"A... are... serious?? I came running from the coffe we meet, leaving my friends behind"- She argue starting to take off her clothes -"Just because SOMEONE turn me on"- she glared taking step closer.

Akko smile -"Unfourtunate my dear, you are no switch, you could have stayed with your friends, after all, we are still not a thing"- she shrugged, leaning her head back, on the tub and closing her eyes.

Diana groaned, walking toward Akko, taking her last piece of clothes.

-"I don't like you at all"- She mumble before getting on top of the brunette, leaning in and biting her neck, leaving a few hickeys and wet kisses.

-"Yet you love to fuck me"- Akko grinned pulling the girl into a kiss.

-"Yeah, I love your body, not you"- Diana said a goofy smile on her before kissing her again.

-"Mmm? There is a lie some where in those words~"- Akko moaned out, closing her eyes in pleasure.

-"Maybe there is, maybe there isn't"- Diana smirked continuing with the kiss.

-"So should I get you tomorrow in the bike or in the car?"- Akko asked feeling Diana's hand go down her body.

-"Can we leave that for later?!"- Diana said annoyed, introducing her finger in the girl without warning, making Akko moan an okay louder than expected.