Poison Apple

Akko have been looking at her roommate, who had been working on a project for school.

-"Aja!"- Sucy screamed holding up a green apple.

-"What is that?"- Akko asked curiosity on her voice.

-"Is my latest work, a poisonous apple, but I haven't find a cure for it yet, so I am not sure if it could be tasted"- Sucy answered placing the apple in the desk, as she stretched her hands up, pushing herself away from it.

-"Come let's go look for Lotte"- Sucy said, smiling has the mention of her girlfriend.

-"And Diana?"- Akko asked wanting to see her girlfriend too.

Sucy only nodded, walking out of the dorm, with the brunette behind.

Both girl looked for their girlfriends, that were on the library, taking out new books to read.

Hannah and Barbara had gone shopping and brought with them a bag of apples, green ones to be exact.

The six went to the red teams room, Akko and Diana sitting on the brunette's bed, Sucy and Lotte, sitting on the yellow haired girl's bed and Hannah and Barbara on Sucy's bed.

Diana leaned down picking an apple and she leaned up again, she hit the desk, unknowingly to them that the apple of Sucy had fallen in the bag.

As they continue talking, Akko picked up an apple, lifting it toward her mouth, taking a bite from it, as she heard her girlfriend's day.

After a few second she started to feel numb, lightheaded, and a sickening feeling in her stomach, making her rush to the bathroom, a silence being placed on the room.

-"A-Akko? Are you alright?"- Diana asked concerned, walking toward her girlfriend watching her throw up, but gasped when she notice a red sustance coming out.

-"Y-ye-yeah"- She tried to said, as another wave of vomit attacked her.

-"A-Ak-Akko? I-isn't that blood!?"- She screamed out, worried and scared.

Sucy quickly glanced at the apple the girl had eaten, noticing the black thin layer below the green one -"Oh no"- She rushed toward her desk, looking everywhere.

-"Sucy, what is wrong?"- Lotte asked glancing at her girlfriend.

-"Lotte"- She said, still looking -"Lotte"- She said again her voice cracking not wanting to meet her girlfriend's eyes. -"Lotte! I think Akko ate the apple I made"- She quickly said glancing at the mentioned girl, before glancing at Diana -"I'm so sorry Diana! I don't have a cure for that, even if I try to find it, it will be to late!"- She cried out.

Diana had by now an horrified look on her face, rushing back at Akko's side -"Babe, babe, everything is going to be alright, please babe! Stay with me"- She cried, pulling her girlfriend to her hand.

Akko smile -"I ate it, didn't I?"- She said, glancing at Sucy, who just nodded slowly, not wanting to meet her eyes -"Isn't that great"- she laughed, glancing up at Diana -"I'm so sorry, don't blame her, it wasn't anyone's fault, so please be strong"- The brunette said, feeling her body go weaker.

-"Akko, No, don't talk like that, we'll find help, please wait a little longer, please! Don't you dare leave me!"- Diana cried out, letting her tears falling down.

Hannah and Barbara by now have been looking for help, Sucy had broken down, and Lotte didn't know what to do, she was completely broken too, but wanted to stay strong for Sucy, who was blaming herself.

-"D-Diana"- Akko's cracking weak voice could be notice now.

Diana glanced at the girl's eyes, watching as her girlfriend still had a smile on her face

-"I love you"- The brunette said -"Thanks for giving me a chance"- She finish coughing.

Diana let out a cried, Sucy promised herself not touching those things again, the help came to late, the poison had already being spread on the girl's body. They never were the same after that incident, specially Diana.