Her voice

-"Hannah, But why do you want me to go to that concert so much?"- Diana asked, looking at a concert ticket in her hand the band name being -'Shiny Magic'- she rolled her eyes by the silly name.

-"You own me, this is what I'm asking for"- Hannah pleaded.

Diana nodded, giving up on even trying to convince the girl not to go.

Hannah jumped up exited -"I'll pick you up later, I have to go and get Barbara"- the girl blushed at the mention of the bluenette.

Diana smiled, watching Hannah walk away.

She started to think 'What is love?' Knowing her friends were together, and how happy the looked with each other.

~°~°~°~°~°~♡

Hours later, Hannah, Barbara and Diana were getting off from the car, walking toward the entrance of the place where the concert was.

-"I hope you brought a change of clothes"- Hannah said, glancing at the white shirt and light blue pants Diana had.

-"Uh, I didn't why?"- Diana asked confusion writen on all her face.

Hannah chuckle -"Nah, for nothing I have another change of clothes in the car"-

The blonde looked at her friend weirdly, this being the first time she have come to this, a lot of people were their, talking laughing, drinking, dancing, it was an open place, so there wasn't any roof, neither chairs, unless you wanted to sit on the floor.

-"Hello everybody!!"- The lights of the plataform turned on, letting see three young girls.

One holding the guitar, another one behing a piano, and the last one i  the back with the battery.

-"At last, the moment you have all waited have arrive, you believing girls are hear!"- The girl with the guitar started screaming on the microphone, making sure everyone could hear her.

-"Kagari Atsuko, Sucy Manbavaran and Lotte Yanson, Today we come with a new song, written by my fellow Lotte"- The brunette said, nodding and glamcing back, lifting a hand and slowly hiding the fingers before all of them were down.

-"It can be born anywhere,
In the last place you'd expect,
In a way you'd never dream,
It can grow from nothing
And blossom in a second,
A single glance is all it takes
To get inside you"-

Diana stayed in awe and mesmerized by the voice of the brunette, making her walk closer to the plataform, pushing people and walk between them, she didn't even mind when some people started to throw paint of different colors, she just wanted to hear the girl better.

The brunette kept singing walking all around the plataform, before noticing the blonde near it, and walked toward her, kneeling right in front of Diana.

Diana didn't know what to say, how to react, what to do. She just kept hearing the girl's voice, almost melting when Atsuko took her by the chin, giving her a wink then walking away toward where she was.

The blonde's heart was pounding, she fell back on the floor, placing her hand where the girl touched her.

-"Good Heavens, I think I can die now- She mumble, starting to have a crush on the idol.

-" Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love drowns you in tears and then sets your heart on fire
Love has no fear, love has no reason"-

My, my, Are you guys liking them? It feels like they don't change much, I'll probably have to think of better ideas and won't bored you guys.

By the way, the song is a cover Amy Lee did, the name is "Love exist" if you want to hear it XP

Any how, my apologies, won't going to update, since I have a few problems, but as soon as I can resolve them I'll update again more parts.

Love you guys!

Have a good day/evening/night ya'll.