Jealous much ver. 2

Akko was walking with Amanda, carrying a few box for Constanze.

-"Did you heard?"- Amanda started trying to make a conversation to not get bored.

-"Heard what?"- Akko asked, lost in her thoughts with something else.

-"Andrew is here, something about having to speak to Diana about something"- The orange haired girl said, watching at the girl's face change in disgust and then light up again.

-"Really? Don't you know about what?"- Akko asked, curiosity on her words and something else that Amanda couldn't figure out what.

-"I am not sure, why don't you ask them"- The orange haired girl said looking to the front -"Speaking about the devil, there they are"- She continue noticing from afar Diana with her stern serious face, and Andrew looking to the side, with her own serious face -"Why are they so serious, shesh, looks like somebody died or the worst dream have come to reality"- Amanda finish, glancing at Akko, noticing her eyes sparkling.

-"Why those... always have... so good?"- Akko mumble, really low for her companion to hear clearly -"Oh hell no"- Akko continued, placing her box in the floor, walking to them.

Andrew taking Diana's hand and placing a kiss on it, in disgust Diana acepted it, but the were soon separeted by Akko.

-"Oh hell no, you can't touch someone else person"- Akko said, both blushed, since she wasn't really looking at anyone.

Amanda thought from afar it was Andrew she was standing for, but her eyes went wide as soon as she saw, who was the girl kissing.

-"She is mine, you understand? I'm the only one who can kiss her"- The brunette said, breaking the kiss with Diana and glaring at Andrew, before kissing the same spot the boy did, and walked away, picking the box and continuing what she was doing.