Trapped

Diana's ears twitched, her tail furiously moving, her eyes glued at a brunette girl that was practicing magic a few feets away from her.

-"Metamorphie Faciesse!"- The girl screamed again, but the spell didn't worked.

Diana rolled her eyes, but still didn't looked away, I mean who could blame her, she was in heat, and the only for she could control it was watching how the girl would fail, but it much didn't worked since the girl's skirt would occasionally go up, showing her panties and that would only turn the girl more.

-"Metamorphie Faciesse!"- The brunette tried again and fail.

-"Akko, why not try something smaller?"- Lotte said walking closer to the girl.

This made Diana's hair fluff a bit, and glare daggers at the hand that was placed on the brunette's shoulder.

Akko nodded and positioned herself -"Metamorphie Faciesse!"- the girl screamed, her size became smaller and covered with fur.

-"I did it!! I'm a mouse!"- A squeaky yet enthusiastic voice said.

But Lotte wasn't even able to congratulate the girl, when someone had taken the small mouse leaving the wand of Akko behind.

Diana had rushed away, Akko in mouth yelling at the girl to place her down. Diana indeed stopped, taking the mouse out of her mouth, liting it right in front of her face.

-"Now, you are mine"- She said and her cat ears twitched, picking up her pwn wand and transforming the girl to her original form.

Not letting her speak she crashed the girl on the wall, her on top as she let herself be controled by the heat she felt.