Save her

Akko sat on a bench with Amanda, while waiting for the rest of their group.

The brunette had a gift, that she never had told to anyone, but she sometimes would see everything in black and white, and when that happens she would notice what people's own war were.

Some had red marks on their thigh and wrists, means they were cutting, others had theirs cheeks stained in a faint red, means they were crying, other would show hand prints all over their body , means she have been raped, others had different desings meaning something.

But she only payed more attention to one, one who had almost every single desing, one that had the biggest war from all.

One that no matter what had happen, she would smile like nothing have ever happen, no matter how bad you would speak about her, she'll still be gently, no matter what you've done she forgive you, but no one have ever seen her cry.

-"She is a total bitch, I don't know what people see in her"- Amanda huffed annoyed looking at a blonde walking afar from her.

Akko looked up, and glanced at Amanda -"You don't know her, stop saying that"- She said before glnacing back at Diana, watching her whole body, a few hands prints, a few lines on her wrist and a faint stain in her cheek, and one desing nobody else had a broken heart.

-"Neither do you, and for what I have heard, she have slept with almost all the boys in the neighbor's school"- Amanda finish trying to make a point with her comment.

Akko stood up from the bench glaring at her friend -"Words are words, rumors are rumors, if you don't heard them from the person they are speaking about you'll never knowbif they are true or not"- she scoff -"I can't believe you judge someone by what people say"- She finish walking toward the blonde, who stood emotionless and lost in that moment, while hearing other people talk about her.

-"Akko..."- Diana was cut of, by the brunette who took her by the hand and pulled her away from school ground.

The brunette pulled her toward the forest, knowing it by palm, she walked toward her favorite spot beside a lake.

-"Why did you bring me here?"- Diana asked the brunette, glancing at her curious.

Akko glanced toward her then at the lake, sitting down on the edge deeping her legs on the water -"I thought you needed a time to be you, nobody can be strong for to long, can they?"- Akko softly said, glancing with a sweet smile at the blonde.

Diana struggled with her feeling, and with her problems not knowing what to say.

-"Stop it"- Akko said looking at her -"Stop fighting, you are alone with me, I'm not going to judge you, give your heart a break, not for me, not for anyone, but for you"- She continue, glancing back at the water.

Diana stopped thinking walking toward Akko, all the time hesitating, she sat beside the girl, both hand on her sides, deeping her legs on the water too.

The brunette knew Diana was still conflicted, so she just moved her hands slowly, placing it carefully on top of Diana's and giving it a reasuring grip, feeling the girl tense up, before letting her body calm.