Don't speak like that!

Diana was walking in the hallway, doing her late night shift, before she heard a girl speak.

-"Ugh! How the hell will I ever tell her I want her to kiss me"- The voice whined.

This got the blonde's attention and looked around the corner, seeing the brunette leaning on the wall, as she waited for someone.

-"Akko?"- The blonde said, startling the girl -"What are you doing this late out here?"- She asked with a stern voice.

Akko got scared looking away from the blonde -"I... uh wanted to ask you, if you could teach me a few things"- She stutter out, taking her book out.

Diana lifted an eyebrow and smile -"Estas segura que no viniste a pedirme que te besara?"- She said, and Akko's eyes widen, her expression lost.

-"W-what did you just said??"- She asked in fear.

Diana chuckle -"Nothing, I would love to teach you"- She smiled -"Una chica adorable como tu es algo que no puedo dejar escapar todos los dias"- She said after, confusing more the girl.

Akko scratched her head, not knowing what to say -"Please, don't speak in another lenguage"- Akko whined, she pout, and glanced away.

The blonde smirked -"But I like seeing your confused expression"- She said closing the distance between them.

Akko tried to walk away, but remembered the wall behind her, gulping hard -"D-Diana, t-this is g-getting d-dangerous"- Akko said blushing crimson, and glancing at the girl's face, before her eyes trailed down to her lips.

-"Bésame"- Diana whispered, to the girl, gaining another confused expression, before a giggle.

-"Once you understand what I am saying, I'll teach you everything about the classes, and more"- Diana said after winking at the girl and walking away -"You better go to your dorm, I'm still in shift, if you don't want to be punished"- She finish dissapearing in the other corner of the hallway.

-"Ohmygosh! She was so close!"- Akko squealed to herself, before rushing back to the room -"I have to tell Lotte and Sucy"- She finish blushing, entering her room.

Diana on the other side, was nervous af, feeling her heart drumming quickly -"Not even in my world I would have thought to do such a thing"- She whispered feeling her cheeks heating up.

-"Tho she really is cute"- She trailed off, continuing with her shift.