Pick up line ver. 6

Diana sat on a table on the library, deep in her reading, not noticing a brunette dreamly glancing at her.

-"Diana"- Akko called out, trying to win her attention.

The blonde lifted her head up, meeting the girl's eyes staring at her, a blush appearing on her cheeks -"Yeah?"- She said.

-"Pretty days always make my bad days so much better. Will you smile for me, please?"- Akko said sweetly.

Unconsiesly a smiled appeared on Diana's lips.

-"You dolt"- She mumble averting her eyes from the brunette.

-"Ow come one, you have already done a crime, don't do two"- Akko whined.

Diana glance back, confused -"What crime?"-

-"Because the stars are missing from the skies and they are in your eyes, that is the first"- Akko stopped, trying to make the girl more curious.

Diana's blush deepen -"And what is the second one?"- She asked.

-"Stealing my heart"- She finish, standing up from her chair and leaning in, taking Diana by the collar of her shirt and pulling her into a kiss, before leaving and small paper on top of the book she was reading and walking away.

Diana placed both hand on her mouth, trying to stop her face from heating up more, before taking one hand off and picking up the note.

- Lets make like fabric softener and Snuggle! I'll meet you in your room at 7pm-