Girl next door

Akko laid in her bed, a Chariot book in hands, as she read through the words, a truck noise gained her attention, making her body move off the bed and toward the window.

-"What is this?"- She asked to herself, as she open the cristal wall and leaned on the frame.

The truck, parked infornt of the house beside hers, a guy got off and open the back door, with the help of someone else they started to get the furnitures off it.

-"Akko! Come down for a bit!"- The voice of her mother was heard from the floor below.

-"Alright!"- The girl scremaed back, sitting on the floor placing on her black convers, before getting up and jumping over the bed rushing throghout the door.

She jumped on the stairs railing and slide down, jumping off before falling.

-"Hey mom, what is wrong?"- She asked entering the kitchen, opening the fridge and picking up her juice box.

-"We have new neighbors"- Her mother said excited.

-"Yeah, notice that already"- The brunette said sitting down on the stool infront of the isle, while watching how her mother took out a box of a cake mix.

-"Let's welcome them"- Her mother said showing her bright full smile.

Akko chuckle -"Fine, let me help"- She said standing up and walking to the counter, taking out the bowls and materials.

A few hours later, the truck was no longer in sight, and the smell of freshly baked cake invaded the house.

-"Do we really have to take this to them? It smells so good it makes my mouth water!"- Akko whinned looking at the cake, while it cool off a bit.

-"Akko!"- Her mother chuckle and shook her head.

The brunette huffed and pull out her tongue, before smiling -"I'm gonna go and take a shower, I look like a mess"- She said signalling all the mix powder in her clothes.

-"Well, you started it"- Her mother shrugged, reffering at the mix powder war they had a bit earlier.

-"Yeah, yeah"- Akko laughed and rushed up.

After showering and dressing up; A red shirt, that lowered one shoulder, a blue dark short and the black convers. She rushed back down.

-"Here, take this to them, I'll go pick you brother from daycare"- Her mother announced giving the girl the cake and walking toward the living room picking up the keys and her purse.

-"Why only me!?"- She whinned eyeing the cake in her hands.

-"Cuz' you are the only one here, and if that stays longer here, someone is going to eat it"- Her mother said trying to stay serious.

-"Okay, fine"- Akko smiled and walked out the door.

As she continue getting closer to the house,her body started to become nervous.

'What if they are weird?'

-"Weirder than me? I don't think so"- She laughed out.

'What if they are mean? Bad people?'

-"Well, there is one way to find out"- She sigh, now being infront of the door, she let out another heavy sigh and knockd on the door.

After a few second of silence a woman spoke -"Wait, be there in a few!"- She sounded troubled, before a crashing and a groan was heard.

-"Ma'dam, are you alright?"- Akko asked from the other side of the door.

The door open, showing a girl almost her age -"Who do you think you are calling Ma'dam? I am not that old!"- She spat, huffing out, breathing heavily, and her hair a mess.

-"I... uh..."- Akko was speechless, admiring the beautiful girl infront of her -"You are way to sexy to be old"- She said out loud without realizing it.

-"Now am I?"- The blonde smirked, leaning on the frame door, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, a light pink shade on her cheeks.

Akko cleared her throat realizing what she just said, her face became completely red, glancing away, still sneaking a peck by the corner of her eyes.

-"I... My mother said to give you this, as a welcoming to the neighborhood"- She squeaked out, changing quickly the subject.

The blonde looked at the girl's hand, seeing the well made cake -"Why thank you, would you like to come in? "- She said in a goofy tone.

-"Wouldn't like to be a burden, specialy when it appears that you have a lot to do"- Akko said a bit nervous.

-"Well, as you please"- She said taking the cake -"See you around"- She said lastly giving her a wink.

As she was about to close the door, the brunette stoped her -"W-wait, I didn't catch your name"-

The blonde smile -"I never told you"- She finish closing completely the door.

'Damn, I need another excuse to see her'

Akko thought, as she was about to turn around, she could barely hear.

-"God mom! Try this out is so delicious!"- muffled by the door.

Akko chuckle -"I guess we'll indeed speak again"- She said to herself before skipping back to her house, smiling wide when she saw the car of her mom approaching.