Girl next door 2

The brunette got ready to go to school, being how she is, she was late already, hurrying picking up her things and quickly rushing down the stairs, tripping in the last stair and falling face flat on the floor.

-"Akko! Are you alright?"- Her mother asked concerned, while hee brother started laughing.

-"Ja, ja very funny Andrew"- She glared at her little bro, and showed a thumbs up to her mother.

She walked out the house, and stopped midway, seeing the blonde's hair dancing a bit far from her, before moving her gaze lower and watching the girl smirking at her leaning in a motorcycle.

-"Hey neighbor"- She waved, and hop on.

-"Hey"- Akko said softly, walking down the steps.

-"Want a ride?"- The blonde asked, turning it on.

Akko hesitated a bit, but nodded, climbing behind the blonde.

The ride to the school was quiet, and a bit awkward for the brunette, but she needed the lift.

Once there Akko got out and gave her thanks before rushing inside to her class.

-"Akko! I thought you wouldn't come"- Lotte said, making Sucy lift her head.

-"There you are! Come here I need to try this"- Sucy said taking out a knife and a liquid out.

-"What the hell would you use that!"- Akko cried out, backing away.

-"Ugh, I'm not going to cut you! I just need a piece of your hair"- Sucy groaned.

Akko glared at the purple haired girl, but still sat down beside them, Sucy smirked purring the liquid onto the girl's head.

-"Sucy!!"- Akko yelled, shaking her wet hair.

-"Look it worked!"- Sucy said happily, watching how the brunette's hair changed into a pink color.

-"Seriously? A liquid that changes your color hair?"- Akko huffed and stood up -"I'm gonna wash my hair"- She said walking out the classroom.

She directed herself toward the bathroom, once there she started to wash her hair.

-"Oh looky here, I don't have to look for you"- A voice said behind the brunette making her froze in place -"Did you brought my lunch?"-

Akko slowly lifted her gaze looking by the window and slowly shook her head -"I-I forgot"- She trembled.

A smirk formed in the girl's face -"Don't worry, I don't mind"- the girl said closing the distance between them.

-"Shit"- She whispered yo herself -"Please Amanda, I am sorry! I really was going to bring it, I'll give you mine!"- The brunette cried out.

-"I am just going to help you wash your hair"- the orange haired girl said, pulling the girl by the hair, and into one of the stalls, pushing her head on the toilet.

Akko struggled to get out, but there wasn't no use to it, until Amnada pulled her back up.

-"Oh look, there is some pink here"- Amanda said pushing the girl back down.

After a few minutes, Amnda stood up and kicking the girl in the stomach.

-"Next time don't forget my lunch"- She growled out, walking out off the stall,and then the bathroom.

The brunette cough, standing up and and walked out of the stall cleaning up her face, she smelled her shirt, and felt sick by the smell it radiated.

She shook her head and walked toward the classroom, seeing her things scattered in the floor, and Lotte and Sucy with a terrified look on their faces.

-"Guys, I'm leaving early today"- She said while picking up her things and walking out of the classroom.

She passed beside the blonde, who tried to speak to her, but was completely ignored. She curiously lifted an eyebrow watching the brunettes behavior before seeing an orange girl threw a box of food at her.

-"This is disgusting! How do you offer this to me"- The girl barked, and pushed the girl.

The brunette apologized and rushed away, leaving school grounds.

-"Hey asshole!"- The blonde screamed and the girl, and Amanda looked at her.

-"Who do you think you are calling an asshole?"- Amanda said daring the blonde,before looking her up and down -"It's obvious you are knew around here"- She laughed.

But her laugh soon died down, as she was punched down to the floor.

-"Bitch! You broke my nose!"- Amanda groaned, covering her bleeding nose.

The blonde smiled, before jumping on the girl, starting to push the girl up.

Akko soon got to her house, taking a bath and throwing her clothes into the dirty clothe's basked.

She laid down in her bed, an hour later she heard the sound of the girl's motorcycle, making her jump up.

-"Fuck, first day and I am suspended"- The blonde groaned looking at her knuckles that were bleeding -"It was worth it"- She finish licking her lick that had a cut, since she also receive some punches back.

Akko's eyes open wide, looking at the injured girl from her bedroom window that was having trouble to open the door.

The brunette quickly got out the room, rushed down the stairs and out of the house, aproaching the blonde.

-"What happen to you?"- She asked concerned taking the keys and opening the door herself.

-"Nothing that concer you"- She said, acting all though, before whincing in pain.

-"How can you be so injured, yet act like an asshole?"- Akko asked carefully pulling the blonde inside the house.

-"Is something I do for living"- The blonde said shrugging.

Akko rolled her eyes, and walked into the bathroom of the house, since the blonde directed her there.

She forcefully sat the blonde in the sink, since the blonde was a bit shorter than her.

-"Where is the first Aid kit?"- Akko asked ignoring the glare the girl was giving her.

The blonde pointed it out, and Akko nodded, picking it up.

-"It's going to hurt a bit"-