Killing me softly...

Diana walked in the room, smiling softly to a brunette tied down on the floor, she walked toward her, kneeling in front of the girl.

Akko's horrified stare watched Diana, wanting to back away, but her back was already touching the wall.

-"Shh, shh, Don't be scared, I'm not going to do anything today, unless you deserve it"- Diana whispered softly, caressing the latest injury she had made on the girl's body -"I'll be working upstair, if you scream or do anything it won't be so pretty"- the blonde finish, giving a small pick on the girl's lips before walking away.

After a few minutes of silence Akko could hear the horrible cries of a girl, making her stomach sank, hearing loud and agonizing screaming.

The brunette was so shaken up that the urge to acream for help escaped.

-"Help!!! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME!!!!"- Akko screamed her voice going louder and louder.

-"Didn't I told you to not make any noise??"- Diana furiously walked in the door -"Do you really want to scream? FINE, I'll give you what you want"- she searched around the room, looking for her hammer.

Walking toward Akko.

-"I'm sorry! Please!!! I'll keep quiet!!"- Akko cried out, tears streaming down her cheek, her body trembling, and her heart beating fast.

Diana smiled sweetly, making Akko's heart sank this time.

A loud pained scream echoed in the house, Akko closing her eyes in pain, while Diana lifted the hammer again, watching Akko's leg bleeding.

-"Mmm, It didn't broke"- Diana said letting the hammer fall again, a sickening crack heard after -"Much better"- She mumble a satisfied smile on her face.

Akko was crying her heart out, she open one eye, feeling Diana getting closer.

-"I do love you, but you give me too much work, dear"- She said giving her another kiss.

She watched Akko spit out, before lifthing her hand and hitting her face, before walking toward the door.

-"There will be no food for you today"- Diana said in a deep angry voice, closing the door behind her.