Pick up line ver. 9

Diana walked into the library, scanning the room, her eyes lit up noticing a dorky brunette sitting in on eof the table with a book in her hand, obiously not undestanding anything about it.

She chuckle and walked toward her, leaning on the table.

-"Hey Akko~"- She hummed.

Akko lifted her head -"Oh hey Diana, what brings you here?"- She asked.

-"Not much but, It's a good thing that I have my library card"- Diana answered bitting her lower lip while checking the brunette.

-"Why?"- Akko tilted her head in confusion, giving Diana the clueless puppy dog eyes.

-"Because I am totally checking you out!!"- Diana answered in a flirty tone.

Akko stutter opening and closing her mouth, her face in a dark red tone.

Diana smirked victorious, and checked her phone before glancing at Akko again -"Congratulations, you have been voted the hottest girl here, your prize is a date with me!"- She said leaning closer to the girl -"I'll pick you up at 6pm, is that alright with you?"- She asked taking Akko's chin in her hand.

Akko nodded furiously, making Diana lean in and crash her lips with the brunette, before breaking away -"See you later then"- She finish walking away, leaving a dumbfounded girl behind.