Devil's hell

Akko sat on her throne, completely bored to hell, ironic, she was in hell.

-"I'll go out, Sucy you are in charge until I come back"- Akko said, standing up for it and walking away, opening a portal and walking in.

Akko shaked off her body, the hot temperature it had, and stretched her black wings, flying over the city hearing every sound, noise she could capture.

The brunettes best hobby, was to stop in front of the Church's roof and look down to the people, normally she would just smile showing her teeths and her horns, or just move her wings, to catch their attention.

She loved watching, the guest expression's scared to dead, their skin color go white, and mostly people would faint, but what she loved the most was when they started screming her nickname 'Is the devil!' Or 'Is a demon!' And a smirk would always draw itself in her face.

Until one of her pranks back fired her.

She sat on top of the roof of a Church is name was Cavendish's Church, to long to even want to remember.

She looked down, watching every single guest walk out, lifting her wings up, she did scared a few persons, but only one cought her attention.

A blue eyed girl, with blonde hair was looking at her with a serious expression, not even a emotion could be seen.

Akko felt a chill pass all her body, and it hit her like a brick the moment the blonde side smile.

The brunette in that moment knew things weren't going to be the same.

Weeks, month passed and Akko would always come out from the actual hell and enter her own with a girl who she could not touch.

-"To born with desire and keep quiet about it"- Akko whispered, looking at the blonde walk out of the Church.

She for the first time, went down stopping in front of the blonde, while everyone else was scared to dead, or yelling to hit her or something, the blonde stayed quiet, looking directly at the devil's eyes.

-"So, you have finally decide to come down"- The blonde smirked, closing the distance between both of them.

Akko looked at the girls angel's eyes, burning her. The blonde lifted her hand, taking her by the chin, the brunette closed her eyes, her touch made her burn with passion, making her legs go weak.

Diana smiled and leaned in, locking her lips with the girl's, right in front of th guest from the Church not caring what they were saying.

Akko was the devil, the Queen of hell, and at that moment, she felt like a simple mundane, powerless in the blonde's hands.

-"Welcome to you own hell"- The blonde whispered in the devil's ear, before turning around, tidying her hair and walking back inside the building, ignoring the guest protests.

The devil, not so devil anymore have fallen in love, leaving back to her throne, wishing a bit of more time with the girl.