Angels don't fall Part 4

Akko's eyes widen -"She... she can't be!!"- She screamed, looking behind her, watching a blonde that wasn't Diana leaning in the door frame.

-"You think your little story haven't be written, do you?"- The blonde said, before looking at the girl's father. -"Mr. Kagari"-

-"Mrs. Cavendish"- He said in a hurtful tone, he still loved her, but what could he do.

-"I thought you'd told you daughter ages ago about it"- She said, walking closer to them.

-"Why would I? Diana was a mistake after all"- He growled.

-"Why? Because you accidently sleeped with your sister?"- Mrs. Cavendish said, before glancing at the blonde.

-"It is a sin, me and him were supposed to be here, but he took the responsability and stayed here, I wonder how far will you go when you tell your father that the girl is pregnant"- The blonde smirked, she wasn't an angel either.

-"I... I what!?"- Akko screamed -"How could that be, I don't even have a dick!!"- She blurted out, pointing in between her legs.

-"You used your tail?"- Her father asked pinching the bridge of his nose.

-"She made me"- Akko softly said looking down.

The room went silent, before being interrumpted by the blonde.

-"I shouldn't have told her about the story"- She let out a sigh -"I'm taking her back"- she said before turning.

-"Wait!! You can't!!"- Akko screamed, out off the blue,making the blonde stop.

-"Why not?"- She asked lifting an eyebrow.

-"That girl have my child, I'm not going to let her take care of it alone, being my sister or not I love her, and that won't change, I'm a demon, incest or sin or whatever doesn't mean anything, and real angels don't fall I repeat, she is already here, I have read the story, didn't think it was about you guys"- She said looking in between her father and the woman -"She can stay here"- She finish arguing.

At that moment Diana walked in, half sleepy.

-"Mother?"- She said in a scared tone.

Her mother looked at her then back at the brunette, who's eyes light up when she saw yhe blonde she loved.

-"It can't be help"- She let out a sigh, before walking toward the door, passing beside the blonde stopping midway -"Good luck"- She smile before walking off.

-"Akko, if you'd read the story, means you know what happens when an agel is in hell"- Her father said,placing her hand on the girl's shoulder, who was still looking at the blonde.

-"This time, doesn't count, she is part demon and part angel, she can be anywhere she wants"- Akko said, pushing his fathers hand away, walking toward the blonde and kissing her in the lips.

-"And even if the war starts, I'll take responsabiliy about it,just like you did"- Akko smile glancing at his father,but still glared at her brother, who was still eyeing the blonde -"And you, if you touch her, I'll kill you"- she said, feeling the blonde wrap her hands around her neck.

XD Hate me if you want. (Please don't hate me DX) This is where it ends, hope you guys like it, cuz' I really didn't knew how to finish it