Angels don't fall Part 2

-"She was an angel craving for chaos and he was a demon looking for peace"- Lotte said, glancing down to hell, away from the book.

An acent book from years ago, when an angel and a demon fell in love; But who would tell them? Those two were somewhat related? Who would tell them that this story was already written?

Akko shifted, moving slowly her naked body, as she felt a peaceful warm that radiated from the girl beside her.

-"Princess, you have to wake up"- The blonde said, a funny note on the girls words.

-"I... just a little bit more"- Akko silently said, snuggling into the girls hands.

-"Come on! You need to show me what bad things you do here!"- Diana whined, wanting to explore hell.

Akko tiredly open an eyes -"But it's weird for me to have peace an quiet, I want to sleep a bit more"- the young demon princess pouted.

Diana's heart melt, but a devious smile made his way to her face, she lifted a bit her free leg, and placed it gently on the girl's waist before roughly pushing her off the bed -"Wake. Up."- She finish saying.

Akko let out a sigh, she didn't wnated to be a demon, she just wanted peace and quiet, how hard could that be? For a demon? A lot. She stood up -"Fine"- She said, walking toward her closet and dressing up.

She walked toward Diana and smirked -"So I can't let a girl like you run free around here, they'll devour you in a blink of an eyes, and not in the good way"- She said as she turned around and took a choker, placing it on the girl's neck who gladly accepted it.

-"Oh, looks like I'm Princess Akko's bitch now"- Diana smiled, sligtly brushing her finger on the collar.

Akko lifted an eyebrow, trying to piece together if she really was an angel or not.

-"Come on"- Akko said pulling the girl carefully with her.

They had walked and saw most of the hell kingdom, and now they where walking in the park.

Akko was tired, she is a demon, indeed, but she wasn't looking to make chaos, she just wanted to be... alone? She never thought the girl beside her, was craving for some chaos.

She glanced at the... angel? And let out a sigh -"And I thought I fell inlove with someone that would take me at of my own hell"- She breathed out in a whisper.

-"Akko"- Diana smiled, leaning into the girl, kissing her on the cheek -"Thanks for today"- She said with sparkle in her blue beautiful eyes.

'But what can I say, I am a sucker for pain, and I love how she says my name, and control my demons' She thought, while admiring the girl, who walked a bit away from her.

Once Akko saw that the girl was stepping on a few flowers, she rushed toward her, pulling her quickly but gently away from them.

-"Be careful!"- Akko screamed leaning down, and caressing the flowers.

-"I wonder if you are really a demon"- Diana huffed -"You are more of a softie, than I am"- She smile.

Akko shooks her head not knowing what to say, she didn't wanted to start an arguement with her.

Meanwhile a woman in heaven had be looking for Diana more than a day.

-"Were could that girl be now?"- The woman asked to herself, pinching the bridge of her nose.

-"She can be a handfull, doesn't she?"- An dark blonde asked pushing her glasses up.

The woman turned around watching Lotte, one of Diana's friend beside her with a book on hand.

-"Do you know where she is?"- She asked concerned.

-"Temptation can be a hard weapon to ignore"- Lotte said,placing the book she was reading on the woman's hands -"I bet you know what can happen"- She said, turning around.

-"Oh no"- The woman said, breathing out before letting the book fall, rushing toward a portal that leads to hell.

The book had open their pages, in almost the middle.

-"She was an angel craving for chaos and he was a demon looking for peace, their own little world came crumbling when the war started and a child was born"-