Tattoo

Akko let out a sigh as she stood infornt of the shop, nervously glancing at her friends.

-"Do I really have to do this? The principal won't be happy if she sees it"- She said trying to make their friend change their mind.

-"Nop, beside since when do you care about what she say"- Sucy said in a sassy tone.

Akko smile and shook her head -"Fine, beside, I don't want my hair being cut by you guys"- She shivered only imagining it.

As she pushed the doors, the cold air conditioner invaded her, but shrugged it off, walking to a raven girl.

-"Hello, excuse me, I want a tattoo"- She shyly said scratching the back of her head.

The girl smile -"Sure, you can go over there, ask Diana for help"- She said as she pointed to the back.

Akko nodded, slowly walking to the back, admiring the different post in the walls.

-"If you don't look forward, you fall"- A voice caught her attention, making the girl look forward, a chair infront of her.

She nervously chuckle -"You are Diana, right?"- She asked as she watched the blonde turn toward her, pushing the air out of her.

-"Yeah, what can I do for you?"- She warmly asked.

-"I-I..."- She glanced to the side, her cheeks heating up -"I want a tattoo"- She let out a sigh, as she was able to make out the words.

The blonde looked in awe, at how cute the girl looked -"Sure, what do you want?"-

-"Our scars remind us that the past is real, on my collarbone"- She said still nervous.

The girl nodded, signaling the girl to lay down -"I'll make the design, an quickly get to it"-

Akko nodded, then took out her phone, quickly looking for the group chat.

-"OMG! Girls! There is a hottie in here,can I take her home!?"- she quickly send the text, the moment the young woman walked into the room.

-"Ready?"- She softly asked.

Akko took a deep breath 'Fucking bet' she cursed in her mind -"Yeah"- She said.

-"I need you to take off your shirt"- Diana said, a bit serious.

Akko glanced at the blonde, a blush on her cheeks, as she took off the shirt.

'DAMN!' Was the only thing the blonde thought, not wanting to gave ibto the desire of lust that was building inside her 'It's just work, it's just work' She said ti herself repetitive as she made the tattoo.

After a few hours she finish, and the brunette was to busy checking the blonde out to even notice.

-"I'm done"- The blonde mumble, pushing herself away.

The brunette glanced at it and smile, then glanced back at the blonde -"You forgot to tattoo something"- She smirked, standing off the bed.

Diana watched in horror, thinking she did it wrong -"W-What?"- She stutters out seeing that Akko was closing the distance between them.

-"I want to tattoo you in my life"- She smirked pulling the young woman into a kiss.

As she pulled away the blonde fell onto the floor covering her mouth as she blushed loudly. Akko only smile, placing the money and a paper with her number.

-"Call me"- She winked before walking away, leaving a blushing confused young woman, who let out a chuckle in disbelief, before smiling, standing up and picking the paper up.