Darkness

-"A darkness so strong, and a girl so weak"- Akko said standing infront of her class as she gave the speech -"So scared to even ask for help, drown in her own lake of pain, she'd still cry in the corner of her room, a dim light by her side, trying to find a way to escape it"- She glanced around the classroom, watching how everyone was paying attention toward her, except a girl, that had a thoughful expression.

-"She may be your friend, your sister, even your girlfriend but unless you hold her in your hands and look inside her eyes, inside her soul, and be the light that defeats the darkness there is no way, she'll escape that, cage she has herself in"- She finish.

-"Akko, why did you decided to write that down?"- Professor Chariot asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.

-"Because there is someone I want to help, there is someone I love, but I can't find a way to break those walls"- She said, not once taking her eyes off of Diana, oblivious to everyone in the class.

Diana stood up from her chair and without asking for permition, she left the classroom.

-"May I be excuse?"- Akko asked glancing at the teacher with a smile on her face.

Chariot nodded, asking another person to gave their speech. Akko walked out of the classroom, watching Diana walking slowly down the hallway, hugging herself.

-"You should know I was speaking of you"- Akko quietly said, walking toward the girl.

Diana lifted her head, a few oblivious tear to anyone who saw her from afar, rushing down her cheeks.

Akko let out a sigh, reaching her hand to the girl's cheek -"We don't talk much, we almost argue all the time, but... I love you Diana, I have notice way more things than, you two friends."- She said, cleaning the girl's tear with her thumbs.

-"But... why? Why do you love me? You don't know me, you don't deserve me, I have been so mean to you"- Diana cried out, backing away a bit.

Akko smile sweetly, pulling Diana back toward her, crashing her lips on hers, a sweet delicate one -"Darkness cannot drive darkness away, only light can"- the brunette whispered as she broke the kiss -"I'l be your light, let me get to know you even better, lend me some of that weight you are carrying, you are perfect for me, and I wouldn't ask for anything else"-

Akko finish saying, pulling the girl back to a kiss, hugging the girl protectively.