I'm home

Akko opened slowly the door, not wanting to awake anyone in the house,  she tiptoed toward her daughters room, opening slowly watching their girls peacefully asleep.

Walking toward them, she leaned and kissed their forehead.

-"Love you babygirls"- She said in a whisper, walking out of the room and slowly closing the door, she walked toward her and Diana's room.

Melting as she watched her wife, clenching on her pillow 'aww, she thinks is me' she thought, sitting beside the woman and leaning in, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

-"Akko?"- Diana sleepily start.

-"Did you miss me?"- Akko softly say, watching her wife stretching and sitting up.

-"You have been gone for almost a month"- Diana cried out, taking her wife in a hug.

Akko started to kiss Diana on the neck.

-"Akko the girls..."- Diana moaned out.

-"They are asleep I already check on them"- Akko mumble.

Both womans stop, hearing noises getting closer, glancing at the door. It flew open, releving two giggling girls, one brunette with blue eyes, and the other blonde with red eyes, both of them jumping on the bed.

-"Mommy!!"- Theyscreamed in unison hugging Akko tight.

Diana chuckle at the sight of the scene, have she never thought having a family with the burnette, but was more than happy that it happen.

-"Akko, remember to take a bath, and you didn't go hard on Andrew did you?"- Diana said, side smiling and dealing the guy.

Akko shook his head -"I didn't"- She said while tickling one of the girls -"But he said he wanted to walk all the way to his house"-

Diana nodded speaking to Andrew's husband.

-"Yeah he arrive, he is holding the baby right now, and he does seem he had it hard"- The guy chuckle.

Diana smile looking at her wife, hanging up after a few more words, and took Akko to the bathroom, both girls wanting to join them, they nodded and picked them up.

-"I am home"- Akko said, kissing Diana on the lips, while having one of the girls on her arms and Diana the other.