Caught

-"Diana what if someone comes?"- Akko asked glancing to the doors of the classroom, then back at the girl who was in front of her, unbuttoning her shirt.

-"Shut up, nobody will come, I mean you are so scared about this but you can bend the rules by the night and not being scared to be caught?"- Diana said stopping, what she was doing, and glancing at the brunette with an unbeliving expression.

-"This and that are a whole to different things"- Akko mumble, noticing she didn't have her upper part of the uniform her face becoming completely red.

Diana rolled her eyes, a tricky smiled on her lips, and her hands slowly moving up on the girl's exposed waist, sending chill throught the brunette's spine, and her body tensing by the touch of the blonde.

Akko didn't fight anymore, closing her eyes not wanting that touch to vanish, every second it took the blonde to get to the brunette's breast was agonizing for her. Diana reached the girl's breast, making small circles with her firnger aroung her nipple, watching her flinch by the touch, bitting slowly her lips, while trying to hold back a moan.

-"Let it out, I want to hear you"- Diana said in a husky voice, leaning into the girl, brushing her lips with Akko's, piching with her fingers the girl.

A moan escaped her mouth making her open her eyes wide and cover her mouth with her own hands, still trying to hold back the new appearing moans, the blonde playing more rough with them.

Akko, clenched her hands on the blonde's uniform pulling her toward her and locking kiss with her, maoning onto the girl's mouth before breaking away, looking deep on the girl's dark blue eyes

-"I want more than that"- Akko moaned out, feeling her body hotter, and the place between her leg wet.

Diana smiled, slowly moving her hand down, brushing her fingers on the girl's belly, stopping and making a few circles, still kissing the girl, exploring every corner of her mouth, giving small bites on the lips every now and then.

Continuing down, but as soon as she reached her destination, a door open, and a gasp could be heard, and a loud noise.

The pair abrutly looked up in horror, surprise, and embarrasment, watching Professor Finnelan and Ursula, both standing there with wide eyes, some of the books scattered on the floor.

Akko was so nervous that what left her mouth was so unbelievable -"Is not what you think"- making the teachers had to leave the room, without saying a word.