Reality

-"Well, well"- The annoying voice of her big sister approched her -"Another love letter"- She laughed watching Diana hide the piece of paper.

-"Is non of your business, now, can you leave my room"- The blonde said, glaring daggers to her.

The older girl, moved her hand making the note appear on her hand, reading it out loud.

-"My dearest Diana:

I haven't seen you in like two years, and my desire of you doesn't vanish, doens't matter what I do, I always end up thinking about you.

I'd wish to see you as soon as possible, my love..."-

Diana snatched the letter before the gitl could continue.

-"That Akko is really in love with you, I wonder what a witch like you can do with a mundane like her"- The girl made appear a flower; a beautiful red roses. -"Here, I've got a present for you, a flower, beautiful isn't it?"- She stepped vloser to Diana, placing the rose on her hair, behid the ear -"It's a tragedy that it will die, just like your mortal lover..."- The woman stopped a smirk on her face, before walking away from the room.

Diana was left speechless, holding back the urge to kill her big sister, but it was true, she was 300 hundred year old, still looking like a 18 year girl, she have passed by this more than one time, but the way Akko made her feel, was something she had never experienced before and it scared her, that she might see her one day gone.