On purpose

Your eyes crashing in my eyes, was I accidentally falling in love.

Akko connected her gaze with Diana's, her heart doing a flip, butterfly starting to fly on her stomach, and her cheeks to heat up a bit.

Your words didn't need to be heard, we coinsidentally more than enough.

Diana said something to Akko, but the brunette was so lost by admiring the girl,that she didn't even heard them.

All this days I never thought I would need someone so much, who knew, but I don't think I ever plan for this held this circunstance with you.

Both girl stayed admiring the other, since the blonde had given up on making the girl hear her. While the brunette was only glancing at the girl's lips, she wanted to kiss her so bad, but she was nervous.

You're scared, I'm nervous but I guess we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose,Baby I know it's weird,but is worth it, 'cuz I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose.

Akko smiled shyly, coming back to reality, her cheek stained in red.

-"D-Diana"- She stuttered out,gaining the girl's attention.

-"Yes Akko?"- The blonde asked in her usual stern tone, but a bit softer.

-"Can I kiss you"- She asked quickly, feeling how her body started to feel nervous, by the girl's reaction who had her eyes wide open, a blush staining her cheeks.

But I guess that we did it on purpose.

Diana half nodded, because midway she was cut by Akko who had thrown herself into the girl's hand kissing her dorky, before doing it right, when Diana wrapped her hands around the girl's waist pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

Guys!! Tell me, because I don't know how the few last parts have been coming out, are you guys liking it??? Cuz I'm not so sure about them.

Thanks for reading though!! X3