San Valentine Special 3/5

Hug me.
Go away.
Let's cuddle?
I've changed my mind...
                    Tho can we hug?...

Akko laughed her heart out, reading once again the letter she received, she already knew who it was.

-"Akko, what is that?"- Lotte asked curious, glancing at the letter.

-"Hmm, someone left this letter for me, apparently, she can't say she likes me"- She hummed out in a chuckle, and handed the letter at the dark blonde.

Lotte laughed -"Diana really can't just admit it"- She said.

-"I'll go give her the hug"- Akko smiled, standing up, and picking up a rose from her bouquet and walked toward the blonde, who was in the upper part of the classroom, speaking with her friends.

-"Hey Diana, got your letter"- Akko started, walking infront of the blonde, who's face was heating up -"Why would I give you a hug, when I can do so much more"- She smirked, looking at the rose -"Here, is not half as beautiful as you, but it'll have to do until later"- She said a glint in her eyes.

She leaned down and without warning kissed the blonde, long enough for everyone to see, she leaned away and got closer to the blonde's ear.

-"We'll so going to cuddle later"- She whispered huskily, before handing the rose and walking away.

-"Ohmygosh!"- Diana screamed flusterred, her face and ears beat red, has she hide her face with her hands, parting away her fingers, to take a glance at Akko, who was looking at her with a smug smile on her face, slowly licking her lips.

-'You taste so sweet'- She mouthed out.

-"Igottogo! Seeyoulater!"- Diana blurted out, standing up quickly and rushing out of the room.

-"You'll be the end of her"- Sucy snickered, watching Akko sit.

-"Yeah, and she will be mine"- Akko said blushing.