I've fallen for a criminal

Diana growled, pushing the brunette in front of her toward the cell.

-"You know, you should give me a chances, they said I can make anyone scream the loudest"- Akko played looking by the corner of her eyes.

Diana lifted an eyebrow -"When you are killing them?"- She scoff.

Akko shook her head -"Nah, in those moment the cried and beg nonstop"- She laughed a sadistic smile on her face.

Diana rolled her eyes, and gave the girl the last push inside the cell, closing the gate.

-"But officer, you do look prettier when you smile, why do you gift me one"- She inoncently smile, while looking at the blonde.

Diana gave her a glare instead -"You should just shut up"- She finish turning around.

-"You wishes are my command, but I don't promise you anything"- Akko asnwered, sitting on the floor, and resting her back on the wall closing her eye.

-"What are you doing?"- Diana asked, curious on why the girl suddenly was doing what she said.

Akko without opening her eyes smile -"I'm waiting"- She simply answered.

-"Waiting for what?"- Diana asked again.

Akko open on eye glancing at the girl -"Wouldn't you like to know, Sunshine"- She smirked before closing it again, ignoring the other's questions.

After a few hours Akko walked to the gates -"Hey~ Sexy devil, would't you like to come here for a moment"- She purred out watching Diana's body.

Diana groaned, yet blushed feeling the girl's stare -"What do you want?"- She asked closing the distance.

Akko glanced around the room making sure non of the other's officer's were their. -"Isn't Cavendish a little to long for you?"- the brunette commented, taking out the girl's wallet from her own pocket.

Diana quickly started to search her pockets noticing they were empty -"How did you..."- She started trailing off.

-"Sunshine, this"- She pointed at the wallet -"Is nothing compare to the other things I have done"- She finish glancing at the clock.

She smiled -"You know, I'd really would like to stay and get to know you, but there is a bank I'm planing on rubbing, and I'll be late if I keep undressing you with my eyes"- Akko started taking out the keys and opening the gates right infront of the blonde.

Diana still shocked by the girl's action just stay frozen in place.

-"You know"- Akko leaned in pulling Diana and lock kissing the girl -"You should call me, I'll be more than happy to make you my Queen"- She said plasing a small piece of paper in the wallet and placing it in the blonde's pocket.

-"You do realize I can use that to track you and arrest you again"- Diana finally said, still not reacting to arrest the girl right there.

-"Isn't that the point of all this small little game off mine?"- The brunette smile, slowly trailing her fingers on the girl's body, continuing to her nads, the going up to her face cupping her cheeks and pulling her into another kiss.

-"Akko! Stop playing around! We have to go!"- A voice came out of a small earbud that the brunette had on.

-"Be right there"- She smiled before rushing out of the building.

Diana tried to rush behind her, but was pulled back by a hard force, noticing the brunette had cuffed her to the railings -"I so hate you"- She mumbles with a smile, blushing and licking her lips still feeling the girl's own.