Laziness

-"The hell is wrong with you women! Close the fricking window, you are making the room go colder!"- Akko groaned, watching Diana, standing by the window.

-"Don't you dare speak to me like that, and get up, you have night clases today"- The blonde argue walking to the brunette.

-"But I don't want to go, I don't even want to get up, is so comfy, and soooo pleasing being here"- Akko moaned out, stretching a bit, and covering her body with the blanket.

-"GET. UP!"- Diana screamed, snatching the covers from the brunette.

-"I. HATE. YOU."- Akko mumble hiding her head in the pillow -"I'm not going"- She continue, closing her eyes.

-"Oh come on, Akko stop making this hard for me, I didn't even wanted to leave my bed"- Diana said, shaking the brunette.

Akko lifted her head and smile -"Fine"- She sat up, and stretched her back until she heard it crack, satiesfied, she glanced at the blonde. -"You know why you left your bed?"- She asked.

-"Mmm... to wake you up?"- The blonde said looking at the girl with a confused expression.

-"Nop, to come to sleep with me!"- Akko jumped taking the blonde in her hands, and making both of the fall back to the bed -"I told you I am not going"- Akko finish, giving the girl a small kiss on the forehead, then on her nose and at last a peck on the lips, before closing her eyes and hugging her girlfriend.

-"Akko, you have t..."- Diana tried, feeling way to comfortable in the girls hand, and the warm she was giving.

-"Shush, Go back to sleep babe"- Akko said not opening her eyes.

Diana rolled her eyes, snuggling more toward her girl's body and closing her eyes.

-"I love you"- She mumble before falling asleep.

A smile appearing on the brunette's lips.

-"I love you too"- She said, giving her a last kiss on the head before drifting to sleep.