Blinded by anger

-"The subject had rushed into that alley"- Amanda screamed on her walkie-takie, rushing behind the murderer of Diana Cavendish a 17 year old girl, five years ago.

Akko, Sucy, Lotte and two other policemans answered rushing behind the guy.

-"Amanda, don't go alone, wait for us, you are the only one I had left!"- Akko screamed to her girlfriend, still remembering what had happen to her pass girlfriend.

-"I can't let him go, Diana was also my fri..."- A gun shoot was heard, yellings before another gun shoot was heard.

Akko screamed trying to check if Amanda was fine, but she didn't answer.

She rushed leaving the others behind, into the alley, she was meet with blood, a trail that directed toward behind a trash can.

-"Oh God"- Akko stood shocked, watching Amanda on the floor, two bullet holes, one on her chest an the other one on her head.

She didn't let a tear escape, she kneeled down, closed the girl's eyes, picked her gun and turned around.

Being meet with a guy standing a few feets away from her.

-"Do you like what I just did? Isn't it that what you wanted"- The guy's started to say, it was a familiar voice for the girl, but couldn't figure out from who.

-"You should have known this would happen, wasn't that blonbe bitch enough for you to realize it"- He said again, taking off her mask.

Akko froze in place, a cold unwelcoming chill came throughout her body, making her shake her head.

-"Come on babygirl, I'm doing this for your own good"- He said, walking closer.

Akko fell on her knees -"Amanda, Diana, both of them died because of you, they were good girls!!! You don't know what the hell is good or bad for me!! I choose my life, I am the one who decides to live it!!"- Akko cried out, but not even a tear was seen, she stood up, lifting her hand with Diana's gun, the one she kept all those year, and Amanda's on the other hand.

-"You won't shoot, I am your father, you wouldn't kill your own blood"- He said, confidence in her tone.

-"Akko!!! Don't do it!!"- Lotte's voice was heard.

The brunette ignored her, stopping every noise around her, blinded by her anger -"Watch me"- was the last thing her dad heard before two guns shoot echoed in the alley, and for him to meet darkeness after.