Is not a dream

Diana saw it, she saw everything that happen that night, that night that changed her life completely.

She could see what happen as a replay, a video stuck in the same part, that moment when something inside her died with the person that lost her life that night.

-"Diana!! Look at this! This is what happen when you don't hear me!"- His father screamed angry, gripping even tighter at the brunette's hair making her cried out.

-"Diana! Don't you dare look away!"- He continue, taking out his gun off her pocket, placing it behind her head -"Today, today you'll learn how cruel can life be, no matter how much you beg!!"- He screamed.

Diana was trembling, crying her heart out, watching her girlfriend all beaten up, she feeling helpless, feeling so useless watching her girl in danger.

But the thing is, she couldn't move, she struggle, and struggle but Andrew and Frank's grip were stronger than hers, she closed her eyes.

-"Diana!! Don't close your eyes! Look at this, feel the pain, means you are growing!"- His father said, as soon as her daughter open her eyes, he pulled the trigger.

-"Nooooo!!!"- Diana cried out, watching the brunette slump on the floor lifeless, blood rushing out off her head.

-"What greater punishment is there in than life when you've lost everything that made it worth living"- His father said a sinister smile on his face as he kicked the corpse out of his way.

The boys let her go, after the got tired of her struggling, they watched her as she rushed beside the body, crying out.

-"No, no, no please, this has to be a dream, this can't be happening"- she said to herself.

-"There is no return once the story has been writen, this is no dream, is real life my dear"- His father laughed out, walking away with the boys following her.

OMG!! Guys please don't hate me with this one! I didn't think it would come out like this.