Christmas Special 2/5

Diana was screaming at Akko, why? The girl was annoying as f*ck, and wouldn't listen to a thing she'd said, and that is why they both ended up in a discussion.

-"For crying out loud! Akko! How many time do I have to tell you, you have to concentrait!"- Diana said frustraited, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Akko gripped her hair -"Is hard alright! I can't fricking concentraite that easily!"-

Diana let out a sigh -"Why? Tell me why can't you do it?"- She breathed out.

Akko open her mouth, but soon closed them shaking her head -"I can't tell you"- She said averting her eyes to the floor, feeling her face heat up.

Diana got concerned by the way the girl looked away, but never the less -"Akko, why can't you tell me?"- She asked in a stern tone.

Akko lifted her head, glancing at the mistletoe above the blonde's head -"I just can't"- She said, oblivious that the red spot still lingered on her face.

-"Why can't you, just said it, is not like you care about what happens after"- She groaned out, frustrated for the first time that the girl haven't spoke.

Akko whined, soon looking straight at the girl's eyes -"You have a f*cking mistletoe above you! And I am really, I mean really trying to hold back the urge to kiss you!"- She screamed, feeling a bit more embarrased than before.

Diana's eyes widen, glancing up, indeed seeing it above her, she notice the string holding it, and with her eyes followed it, it directed the a tree, who had Amanda leaning on it, and Jasminka in her broom just above her, while looking at Contanze who had a finishing rob in hand.

-"What the..."- Diana trailed off, before glancing back at the brunette, before it clicked her, she smirked -"Why don't you let go"- She said huskily.

The brunette looked up -"Huh?"- She gasped.

But her tracks of words slipped away, when the contact of soft lips crahed on hers.

Her eyes widen, watching Diana's eyes closed, her face having a pink shade on them.

When they parted away, Diana smiled -"I sure didn't hold it"- She said in a goofy tone.