Just Dance

Akko was walking with her group, that consisted of Amanda, Sucy, Conztance, Andrew and a few mores.

-"Look guys! Paper group is practicing again"- Amanda pointed at the window of a building where a group was practicing ballet.

Akko laughed, placing her hands up and starting to imitated them goofily. Once she made one of the turns, she glanced at the window, watching a blonde with blue eyes glaring at her.

-"Guys catch me, somebody is killing me with her looks"- Akko said, falling back, before being pushed back up, making her stick out her tongue -"Lame"- She said before signaling them to follow her.

The blonde pushed her hair back -"What is wrong with them"- She huffed, walking back to the railings.

-"Ignore them Diana, they don't know what they are doing"- Hannah a friend of her said.

-"I know"- Diana answered but could take of the girl's face off her mind.

------That Night-------

Akko was at the bar with the team, being challenge by another to dance.
Making Akko smirk moving her body with the music, making jumps and falling with style to the floor.

Her body was heating up, sweat dripping down her face, rolling throught her neck and making it to the rest of her body; a smile on her face when they announced the winner.

The groupd hugged, and yelled, cheering was heard all around the place.

-"Guys, I have to leave early"- Akko called out to the group, fist bumping with them while walking to the door.

----Diana's time-----

-"Look, I can't do this anymore"- A guy said pushing the blonde away.

-"Why? What is wrong?"- Diana said feeling her eyes fill with tears.

-"It's not right anymore, I don't feel nothing for you, I never did"- The guy admited.

Diana let out a tear but soon catched it -"Okay"- She only said, standing from the seat and walking toward the exit, ignoring the guy.

He rushed toward her holding her hand -"Look, I know what I did is wrong but atleast I want to stay as friend"-

Diana huffed -"Are you serious?"- She snapped -"You just broke my heart, and you wish to stay in my life? Ha! You must be mad, if you wanna get out of my life, there is the door is already open for you, chao"- She finish loosening the guys grip and leaving the place.

----Almost midnight-----

-"I can't fucking believe him!"- The girl cried out, gripping her hair and kneeling down.

-"For a barbie girl, you look furious"- A girl's voice was heard, making her look up, seeing the brunette from earlier.

Rolling her eyes -"What do you want?"- She asked annoyed.

-"Show me those pussy moves"- Akko smirked, before shaking her head -"What are you doing so late in the street?"- She asked kneeling beside the girl.

-"That is non of your business"- She growled.

Akko stood up, watching the girl -"How much you weight?"- She asked looking up the girl.

-"What doesn't it even matter?"- Diana asked back.

Akko let out a sigh -"Fine, since you can't say it, show it to me"- She said as she picked the girl up.

-"Let me down! What are you doing!?"- Diana screamed struggling to get off.

-"You are gonna fall"- Akko simply said, she took her to a roof of one of the buildings, placing her down.

-"How did you even took me up here?"- Diana said in awe.

-"I'm a street dancer... means..."- She showed off her arms well formed.

Diana chuckle and rolled her eyes.

-"Dance"- Akko said sitting down on the edge of the building.

Making Diana lift an eyebrow -"Why?"-

-"Show me how you feel, I found you crying, you didn't wanted to tell me, so, show me"- Akko said with a genuin smile.

Diana nodded slowly starting to dance, Akko just stayed watching her, even tho their ways of dancing were differents, she knew the girl was heart broken.

She stood up and joined the girl, a combination between ballet and street dance was made down the moon rays. A dance, that only they knew about, and how things heated up between them, making them finish in each others hand breathing heavily while looking at their eyes.

Akko cleared her throat -"Not bad, not bad"- She smile pushing away and sitting on the edge again, this time followed by the blonde.

-"Why did you started to dance?"- Akko asked, starting a conversation that would change their life forever.