I can wait

Akko leaned on the wall beside the blue teams dorm, she knew Diana was still doing her round watching that nobody was outside their room.

She let out a sigh.

-"Akko, what are you doing outside you room?"- Diana's cold, bitter voice made Akko lifted her.

-"Can I talk with you?"- Akko asked in a low tone.

Diana tilted her head, seeing the empty yet nervous expression of the girl.

-"Sure, what is the matter?"- She asked.

Akko walked closer to Diana, without warning wrapping her hand around the girl.

-"I'm sorry, but I can't help it, I have fallen for you, I have fallen so hard I got lost"- She sobbed on the girl's shoulder.

Diana staid still, she didn't knew how to react to such a sudden confession.

-"Akko... I... I don't know what to say"- Diana answered nervous.

Akko sniffed and looked up -"I don't expect you to return my feeling, I just want to get it out, since it have been eating me alive since we meet"- The brunette answered a fake happy smile on her face.

Diana notice it, and her heart broke -"Akko, is not that I don't wnat to return them, is just that I'm not ready for this"- Diana answered, feeling her stomach sunk.

Akko shook her head a smile on her face -"For you, I'll wait until death arrive"- She said her eyes reflecting she wasn't lying, as it had stars in them.

Diana lost her breath, watching Akko so vulnerable in front of her made her hear flatter and her cheeks burn.

-"Akko, can you... can I walk you to your room"- Diana asked not wanting to meet the brunette's eyes.

Akko giggle cutely -"Yes"- She answered with a dreamy voice.

Diana smiled wide and started walking beside Akko.

-"You know"- Akko trailed off -"I always thought you looked beautiful when you smiled"- she cooed, reaching the girl's hand.

Diana didn't pull away, but she covered her mouth shyly, looked to the side, not saying a word.