Pool

Akko sat beside the pool, watching her classmates practice swimming, but most importantly, staring at a certain blonde, who's swimsuit was way to tight this days, making it mark her body. Curves on the right places, her bright, soft looking skin exposed.

'Will I be able to tell her how I feel? I bet she doesn't even now I exist' Akko sighed out, feeling her face slightly heating up, while borely resting her head in her hands and averting her eyes to the side.

-"Diana! The class had ended, wanna go for a bite?"- Hannah screamed at the girl, who was gettimg out of the water.

The blonde, looked around noticing the brunette alone, since her best friends didn't came, and thinking it was the best chance she had to go speak to her.

-"No, I'll pass,I have something to do"- She said, walking toward the girl, who was now standing up from the floor.

Without warning Diana shoved the girl to the wall, looking down at a pair of scare yet surprised red eyes. The blonde stared deeply into the girl's eyes before a smirk made his way onto her lips.

-"I'm not sure, but aren't you the girl that have been staring at me the whole class?"- She asked, remembering everytime that she looked to the side, she'd find the girl staring.

-"I-I-I"- Akko averted her eyes, feeling nervous, but as she looked forward, the girl's chest were bigger than she'd expect.

-"My eyes are up here"- Diana laughed, watching how the brunette's expression changed to an embarrased one.

-"I-I'm s-sor-ry I-I-I d-didn-t m-mean t-to s-stare"- Akko stuttered out, gaining a giggle from her partner.

Diana leaned in and placed a small kiss on the girl's cheek -"I may get use to this"- She teased, before walking away.