Affair

Akko sat on Andrews lap, looking at him with a smile, before pulling him into a kiss.

-"Hey Akko, are you ready for study section?"- Diana asked with an annoyed expression.

Akko chuckle at that and nodded -"Aye, be right there"- She said excited, before giving a last kiss to Andrew -"Bye Andrew, see you later"-

Akko said with a smirk on her face before walking behind Diana.

Diana had a straight face all the way toward her dorm, ignoring every word that left Akko's mouth.

Once inside, Diana pushed Akko to the door, forcefully kissing her hard.

-"Someone is a bit mad"- Akko laughed, turning their bodies around, she being dominant. -"You are jealous again?"- She whispered in the girl's ear.

-"I-I am n-not"- Diana mumble trying to push the girl away.

-"Seriously? I saw that glare, it felt like you could kill him"- She laughed before pulling the girl into another kiss.

Diana didn't answer, making that Akko would let out a sigh.

-"Diana, babe, I can't be officially with you, I told you don't fall for me"- Akko said resting her head on the girl's shoulder.

-"But why can't you? Why can't you try? You love me, not him"- Diana snapped, pushing Akko away from her.

Akko looked deeply in the girl's eyes -"Do you want this? I am being unfaithful to someone, means I can do this to you to, besides if my father came to know about us, he'll kill you and I don't want that"- Akko said closing yet again the distance between them.

Diana shivered -"But I can't stand the fact he gets to kiss you"- She groaned after.

Akko chuckle and leaned capturing the girl's lips -"But you get to do so much more"- Her voice husky, slowly moving her hands, placing one on the waist, and the other unbuttoning the girl's shirt.

-"He just is allowed to kiss you?"- She moaned out, in disbelief, pulling the brunette more, as she snacked her arms around her neck.

-"Yep, just a miserably kiss, you get the best part, so don't get jealous anymore"- Akko answered, softly bitting the girl's lower lip and pulled away.

After that, they finish in the bed, falling asleep after. Later that afternoon, Andrew had texted Akko, making sigh and stand from the bed.

-"I'll see you tomorrow? For another study section?"- Akko asked leaning down with a smile on her face.

Diana nodded -"Totally"- She finish pulling the brunette down into a kiss.

Akko pulled away, a smile on her face, before getting her clothes on and walking out.

-"How was your study section? Did she yell at you or something?"- Andrew asked a bit worried.

Akko shook her head -"it went smooth, learn a lot and there wasn't any yelling"- 'Except for her yelling my name' She thought the last part, hugging into Andrew and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Hey guys! My sweet readers!

First, I apologize for not updating, been kind of busy.

Second, Hope you like this chapter!

Third, Any of you want me to write something? Any request for this book? Any idea is fine, I'll try to write it for you guys! Even dedicate it to you!

and lastly, This book is almost at its end, thanks for the views/comments/votes, didn't thought it was going to be so long. 🐼🌹