Coming out

-"Diana do you really have to leave?"- Akko whined with her puppy dogs eyes.

Diana was fighting between saying no, or yes, she didn't wanted to leave her girlfriend behind but she also didn't wanted to introduce her as just a 'friend'.

-"I... I have to go back, I will be the Cavendish Family head, and I'm not sure my aunt will be alright with this"- She said pointing at her and herself.

-"In other words, you do get ashamed about me?"- Akko's eyes crystallized.

-"Oh my, heavens, no I would never, Akko I love being your girlfriend,and it would be my pleasure to take you with me, but I don't want to introduce you like my friend, and I don't know how they'll react, so please, just once, can you stay here?"- Diana said, taking her girl's face in her hands -"Please"- She finish touching the girl's forehead with hers.

Akko silently nodded giving her girlfriends last kiss, watching her turn around and walk away.

Diana knew Akko wouldn't keep her promise, so she started to make a way to tell her aunt about this.

After hours of waiting she arrive at her house, she stood outaside nervously watching the big mansion in front of her, walking in she found herself in a completely different place -"What have happen here?"- She asked to herself.

-"Your aunt"- Her made answer walking down the stairs -"May I not know, but those this come with you?"- She asked lifting a small brown cat with her

Diana looked closely at it, noticing the red familiar eyes, she let out a sigh -"Indeed it is"- She said taking the cat carefully in her hands.

The maid took her to her room -"If you need anything at all Miss Cavendish, just call me"- She said before leaving, closing the room behind her.

-"Can you explain why did you follow me? I told you not to come"- Diana said placing Akko on the bed.

-"I didn't wanted to leave you a low"- Akko purred out -"If you want me to turn back into human, you have to turn around"- Akko continue.

-"No, stay like that for a bit"- Diana said petting the cat's head, feeling it start to purr below it.

-"Don't think so"- Akko said, turning herself right in front of the blonde.

Diana blushed, watching Akko naked right in front of her, she quickly turned around.

-"W... why are you like that?"- Diana squeaked.

-"My uniform broke, so I had to turn into something before somebody saw me"- She said -"But... uh... yeah... could you lend me some clothes?"- She asked.

Diana facepalmed herself -"Sure"- She walked to her closet and took out a pink dress.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~♡

-"Who is she?"- Diana's aunt ask pointing at Akko.

-"She... is my... guest"- Diana said, not knowing what word use.

Her aunt scoff -"You leaving to that school have made you forget from which family you come from, how can you be friend with a low life like her"- Her aunt said.

Diana was about to proteste, but Akko took her hand and gave her a soft squeeze, gaining her attention and shaking her head.

Diana nodded ignoring her aunt's comment and walking away, still holding Akko's hand.

They all sat in a table to eat,speaking about a few things, before Akko decided to change the conversation.

-"So Diana's aunt, huh, can I ask you something?"- Akko started taking a bit of her food.

-"If I had another choice I would have said no"- She said coldly not meeting her eyes.

-"As a matter of fact I have no intention on disrespecting you"- Akko continue knowing that if she acts childish Diana may get mad -"But I am curious about your opinion in a topic"- She finish placing her spoon down, looking with a serious expresion at the older lady.

-"What do you want?"- The woman said trying to finish what had just started.

-"What do you think about homosexual people?"- Akko asked not really caring about what would happen.

Diana stopped eating, frozing in place, while slowly glancing at her aunt.

The older's expression to a disgusted one -"Diana those this have anything to do with you, if so you can leave this place inmediatly"- She started.

Akko scoff -"Have I say a name? I haven't, Is just an innocent question, but seeing your reaction, just made me understand you don't like them"- Akko stood up from her chair, caressing her girlfriend's hair before standing beside the girl's aunt -"If she or if she's not, is non of your concern, since is her life and not yours, but for what I can see no matter if you want her out of this house, she IS the one who will be the Cavendish family's head, and she is capable of it despise her sexuality"- Akko finish.

The older women was about to speak -"Is not..."-

-"You better use your words wisely, is not like you will have too much time here"- Akko interrumpted her, before taking Diana by the hand and taking her away from the diningroom.

-"Before you slap me, I am sorry for what I did back there"- Akko said, after walking outside the building, closing her eyes thightly.

-"I'm not going to hit you"- Diana said walking closer to her, giving her a hug from behind -"Thanks"- she whispered softly.

Akko smiled and turned aroun taking put a ring from her pocket -"Time is not in our side, and the moment is not the greatest, but I promise one day I'll marry you, and even if my body turns to ash, I will never leave your side"- Akko said as she slide the ring on the girl's finger and placed a small kiss, before looking up and kissing the girl in the lips.