Halloween Special 5/5

Akko cried out yet again, another night of sleepless hours.

What would you expect? A dark black wolf was hunting her, she'd wake up, new marks on her arms, her body, everywhere, but the best part of all this, she was the only person who could see them.

That night she could stand it, she dressed up, and looked behind her, there it was.

Those red eyes filled with anger, that heavy breathing that would send shiver down her body, that sound of hunger that came from him, his black fur that would only shine by the fain lights of the half moon in the sky.

She rushed out, why scream for help? Nobody would see it anyways, why stay? If she wasn't strong enough.

As she rushed down the street, every light behind her would break, leaving completely darkness behind her, and the pair of angered eyes wouldn't dissapear.

Her luck? Made her stumble, falling to the floor, as she turned around, not even the chance to stand was given her, she was eyes to eyes with her nightmare, that unknown black wolf, penetrating her with his glare.

-"Watch out!!"- Someone screamed.

Akko moved to the side and someone had jumped of the motorcycle; making the wolf stumble back by the sudden hit, the person rushed back to her bike, and got on, driving and stopping beside the brunette.

-"Get on!"- She screamed without taking her eyes from the wolf.

Akko didn't wait, didn't ask she just got on and snaked her hands tight around the person.

-"I'm Diana"- The person said,driving off, a smirk on her face, as she took a stone ramp, jumping over a pack of wolf.

-"Akko"- The brunette said, glancing behind her, fear in her eyes as the huge pack of wolf was rushing behind them.

-"Don't fear them"- Was the only thing Diana said, glancing at the pack of wolf, seeing the differents emotions inside their eyes.