Chill time

Diana laid in the floor, a few book scattered infront of her, her head resting in her hands, while she scanned with her eyes the words.

Akko laid on top of her, back and back meeting, while she played 3DS, having a few game case scattered beside them.

-"Baby, I'm hungry"- Diana said not taking her eyes off the book.

-"Me too"- Akko answered killing one of the monster in the game, what was she playing? MHG. (If more than five knows what that is, then I'll make a part of crossover between them XD)

-"Do we go and make something to eat?"- Diana asked glancing at the girl by the corner of her eyes.

Akko groaned -"I'm too comfortable"- She whined, getting into another mission.

Diana moved to the side, making Akko fall onto the floor.

-"Ouch!"- Akko whined, scratching her head, before glancing at Diana who was looking at her.

The brunette was about to protest but Diana leaned in, kissing the girl's lips. -"Come with me, I'm going to make us something to eat"- She purred out.

-"Are you afraid of being alone?"- Akko laughed, lifting an eyebrow, closing the 3DS placing it beside her, rolling to the side, so she was almost below the blonde.

-"Away from you? Yes"- Diana blushed, leaning down again and kissing her girlfriend -"I have almost lost you a few times, don't want to risk it" - she finish pulling away, and pushing herself off the floor, extending her hand for the girl to take.

Akko only smile -"It's hard to believe you have fallen for me"- She said in a dreamy tone, taking the blondes hand.

Diana pulled the girl gently, once having her in her hands, she side smile -"Why wouldn't I? You are cute, I have a sweet spot for cute things"- She laughed -"Beside you are the one that always have been there for me, and have saved me too"- She smile wide -"And I love you for a lot of things, if I start to name them I won't finish"- She laughed,pecking the girl's now red cheeks.

Akko snuggled herself and hide her face on Diana's neck -"I love you"- She mumble, snaking her hands around Diana's waist, pulling her closer.

Diana chuckle by the cuteness of her girlfriend, lifting her hand, and taking the brunette's chin, pulling her up and kissing her again.