We are family

-"Mommy!"-

-"Mommy!"-

Two little girl's yelled, one with blonde hair and red eyes and the other with brown hair and blue ocean eyes.

The blonde haired women smiled at her girl's -"What is wrong, sweetie?"- Diana kindly asked them stopping what she was doing.

-"Mommy, are we really a normal family?"- the blonde girl asked.

Diana glanced at her -"Kana, what do you mean by that?"- She asked a bit concerned kneeling down.

-"Is just that someone said that having two moms is not normal"- The brunette continue.

Diana looked at the girl's and smile -"Akko!! Honey, can you come here for a sec?"- She screamed looking at the door.

-"Sure! I'll be right there!"- A loud crash could be heard -"Fuck!"- Akko screamed after, then a silence was left.

Diana laughed in disbelief, when she saw her wife standing in the door, covered with car oil.

-"Um... yeah, I had an accident... but, what did you call me for?"- She smile wide, showing her bright smile.

-"Kana, Aki, tell her what is wrong"- Diana said while looking at the little girl's.

-"Is just that someone said that having two moms is not normal"- Kana said playing with her finger's while looking at the floor.

Akko blurted out laughing, walking closer to the girl, while this ones looked at her weirdly.

-"Darlings, the only thing not normal in this house, is me"- She said, a wide smile on her face, while kneeling in front of her.

The brunette glanced at Diana -"If you'd have a choice to change parents, would you rather leave us to have a father and a mother?"- She asked glancing back at them.

They both little girl's looked at each other and quickly shook their head, jumping into Akko's hands.

-"We would never"- Kana started.

-"Want anyone else"- Aki finish, showing her few teethless smile.

-"We are a family like any other else, don't let someone else opinion affect you"- Diana said as she walked closer to them and gave them a kiss on the forehead.

-"And no kissy for me?"- Akko asked with a pout, and her usual puppy dog eyes.

Diana glanced at her and smirked -"Nop"- She laughed, watching Akko whine, before taking her by the chin and kissing her.

-"Ewww!~"- Kana and Aki said in unision making both womans laugh.