Angels don't fall

-"Akko! The lord is looking for you!"- Sucy's voice could be heard.

-"Tell my father I'll go in a few"- Akko said back not glancing at the girl, as she sat on one of the lower clouds looking up at a blonde, who'd spread her white pearl wings and fly around.

-"You do realize, a demond can't and will never be with an angel"- Sucy said, gaining a glare from the younger demond princess.

-"What does my father wants?"- Akko asked in a deep angry voice, changing the topic while pushing herself off the cloud.

Sucy shrugged rolling her eyes -"I don't know!"- She snapped and spread her red demon wings, flying back down.

Akko let herself fall down, spreading her wings before hitting the floor -"Father"- She said annoyed looking up at him.

-"Daughter"- He said in disgust -"You were watching that thing again"- He said annoyed.

-"Is not a thing, is an angel and she is beautiful"- She argue, glaring at him.

-"Why can't you be more like your brother, he have a lot of demon girl's behind him"- He said, pointing at Andrew, who was sitting beside his trone with a few girl beside him.

-"Why did you called me for?"- She asked rolling her eyes.

-"I need you to go hunting"- He said in a stern voice.

-"Again!! But I did it yesterday!"- She yelled, gripin her fist.

-"You are the one brealing the rule"- He said his voice filling with anger.

-"Rules? What rules? We are in hell! Demons don't need rules!!"- She screamed.

-"Just do what I say!"- His father snapped off.

Akko rolled her eyes, and rushed toward the forest, looking for the demon beast, after hunting a few, a white light gained her attention.

-"What the..."- Akko trailed off flying to the scene.

-"Why is she here?"- Akko asked to herself, watching the blonde angel laying on the floor, a seal on her -"Was she a gift or something?"- The brunette asked again, leaning down, beaking the seal.

She picked the girl up and rushed to her room in the castle, placing the girl in the bed and chaining her by the leg.

She left to get the beast she hunted and delivered them to her father, before rushing back to her room.

She walked closer to the girl, and started to check hee out, moving her hand carefully on the girl's skin, moving it down her tight and lifting up the with dress the girl had, taking it off. The girl shifted, and open her eyes, she wasn't scared neither surprised, she, she just smiled.

-"Don't expect me to stop, I'm not going to do it"- Akko answered huskily, leaning down and biting the girl's neck, her fangs deepening in the girl's skin making her bleed a bit; moving her hand down the girl's body, entering the girl's underwear, brushing her finger on the girl's clit.

The blonde moaned out, not even forcing to escape,instead she moved her leg a bit, to leave more space for Akko to move.

The brunette, roughly introduced two of her fingers, inside the girl, gaining a loud moan while biting and sucking a trail toward her breast nibbling on them, before rounding the girl's nipple before sucking hard on it.

-"Oh My...~"- The blonde moaned even harded, pressing down the girl's finger.

Akko moved her finger more rough, deepening it, not carring it was the first time of the girl, not carring tbe blood streaming down the girl's thigh.

The blonde, pushed her nails into the brunette's skin, cutting and scratching the girl's back by the pleasure, once she hit her climax, Akko didn't gave the girl a break, not like she wanted it anyways; moving lower, and liking the girl clean.

Deepening her tongueinside the girl, wanting to taste her even more, that sweet, freshly girl up.

After an hour, Akko decided it was enough, laying beside the tired... satiesfied? Girl.

-"Why are you in hell? Did they made some kind of contrast or something?"- Akko asked curious, about the girl, that she have been watching for years.

The girl turned around -"Are you silly Princess Akko? I decided to come down here for you"- The blonde smile, leaning into the girl.

-"If an angel is innocent, they wouldn't fall unless they had stained their heart"- Akko added, lifting an eyebrow.

-"Who said I was innocent?"- She asked lifting an eyebrow daringly, a smirk on her face -"Name is Diana Cavendish"- She added, pecking the girl's lips.

-"A Cavendish, Uh?"- Akko said, thinking to herself.

'I wonder wher have I heard that name before' she asked to herself before kissing the girl back.