Abused

Akko had a secret, and a lot of written memories, she'd lift her shirt and remember, her past and presence where always hunting her.

-"Akko! Where is my food!?"- Her father's drunk voice screamed from the living room, sending shiver of fear run through the girl's body.

-"In a minute!"- She carefully screamed back, trying not to sound harsh or scared.

She walked into the living room, watching a few empty bottle on the floor, and her dad sitting on the couch,  she placed the food on the table in front of him.

She stood a bit far from him, watching him take a bite. Her skin went white, her hair in her hands risen, has her father's feature changed to disgust and anger.

-"This is disgusting, it's even cold!"- He screamed trowing one of the bottle to the girl, she didn't move, just stayed there, receiving the hit, it hit her in the chest, falling to the floor and crashing.

-"I swear I did it as you told me"- Akko whispered, holding back a few tears of pain.

A knock on the door gained the girl's attention, making her rush toward it. She open it and saw Diana standing there with her bag.

-"W-what are you doing here?"- Akko quickly said, stepping out and closing the door.

-"Akko, we had planed to study together"- Diana said lifting an eyebrow.

Akko's eyes widen -"I totally forgot about that"- She said, the moment she open the door back again, a hand pulled the girl inside, closing the door again.

-"I have been calling you, go get me a drink and wash the dishes, then you can leave"- He said, throwing her onto the wall.

The brunette spit out blood, standing up and rushing to the kitchen, picking a bottle and giving it to him, then rushing to wash the dishes. After she finish, she picked up her things, a change of clothes and rushed toward Diana.

-"Can we go to your house?"- She asked hurridly.

Diana nodded -"Uh, yeah sure, but is everything alright?"- She asked concerned, watching in the girl's eyes pain.

-"Yes, yes, let's go"- She said, taking her hand and rushing away from her house.

Once in Diana's house, Akko went to the girl's room -"Can I take a bath here?"- She asked.

Diana just nodded and walked out.

Akko went to the bathroom and took off her clothes, a new bruise on her chest, she cried silently, taking the small knife from her pockets, moving it toward her thighs, making a few more cuts there, sobbing while on it.

She was taking to long in there and Diana starte to get worry, she felt something was off, without a word she open the door and found Akko standing below the water, cleaning herself, trailing down, she saw the blood, her body covered in bruises.

-"Oh My God"- Diana gasped covering her mouth, making the girl look at her scared.

Akko closed the curtain quickly -"You shouldn't have seen this"- Akko's voice cracked, wanting to cry even more but holding it up.

Diana didn't said a word, she just rolled open the curtain, glancing at Akko, extending a hand toward her.

Akko looked at it, hesitante she placed her hand on it, watching how Diana gently pulled her out of the bathroom and sat her on the bed, she walked out and came back with the first aid, kneeling in front of the girl.

The brunette had a blush on her face, since she didn't had clothes on, watching how the blonde carefully took care of the scars and cuts.

At last placing a soft kiss on the girl's thigh.

-"You aren't alone anymore"- Diana said, leaning up and kissing the girl softly -"I love you, Akko, even with this imperfections"- She said gently placing a hand and brushing it on the bruises.

----------------

Hi guys!!

Just asking, my borther says I don't know how to write, Is it true?